Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 12:26 AM   #221
winx123
Webkinz :)

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Naming our rooms on WW

Personally i cant stand not being able to name our own rooms as we wish....they all sound sooooo boring now,and for some rooms like holiday themes etc,they sound so lame being called the names they have for us to pick from.
I have some rooms with neat names like 'pink palace' and 'spooky quarters' to name but a few.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WW bring back the old way!
smartie140 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 10:31 AM   #222
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i also hate this way too,i can't find the room i am looking for. like my rare food room is the resturant
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 10:34 AM   #223
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

No, we could Ganz changed it because if you wanted to name your pets bedroom ________'s Bedroom, most pet names would be allowed and would be considered 'inaporpriate' No we can name bedrooms with the pet's name, but I wish we had a combo of both naming what you want and having the selection (what we have right now)
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 12:32 AM   #224
carlyylovesyoux is an unknown quantity at this point

i totally want it back the old way. i hate how they make us name our own rooms they way the want://
Old 07-07-2009, 02:21 PM   #225

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

I agree, it would be nice to have a combination of the old way and the new way both. Thanks for your replies.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 02:40 AM   #226
racrgirl12

racrgirl12 is on a distinguished road

I agree. I have so many rooms that need names other than The Playroom, The Track, The Studio..etc....lol
racrgirl12 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 09:11 AM   #227
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i remember.... but i normally just use a name that somewhat corresponds to the room, then call the room in my house thread what i really want it to be called. i just think of it that way. but i would love to have it back... you can be so creative with rooms and just have to call it something. i feel especially bad for people who loved making up the creative room names.
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 06:21 AM   #228
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I really miss being able to name my rooms. I am also running out of names. It would be wonderful if Ganz would expand the options for names. At least the room theme names!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 06:43 AM   #229
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, it was so nice to give your rooms different names. I started naming some of my pets goofy names, so I could use their names in my rooms. I hope this is something Ganz will make a change too.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 07:01 AM   #230
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Of course, the best would be to make my own names for my rooms but I would be grateful if Ganz would just offer some more options.
I would like to at least be able to name my gardens so I could tell which was which. Offering the choices carrot, cabbage, pumpkin, strawberry, corn and watermelon would be helpful.
The theme names would be helpful too, along with things like the office, sitting room, breakfast nook, pantry, and lobby.
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]