Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #11
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Default Re: Renaming room suggestions for Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by snowbunny999
umm...diner, food gallery, greenhouse, junk room, hotel, movie theatre, restruant,

that's all i can think of. i would really appreciate it if Ganz used the same "Kinzchat Plus" technique, creating a dictionary, and being able to use words from it. it annoys me when i can't even name a room after my pet. for instance, my pet Roxy's bedroom is titled Bear Room, because the Renaming won't accept Roxy's Bedroom.

thank you so much, 1MamaWebkin, this is a great idea!
I will add those on. thank you very much.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 09:23 AM   #12
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Updated, names have been submitted...any other names please let me know & i can start another list. Thank you for everyones help.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:37 AM   #13
Addicted To
Webkinz :)

luvmydaughter will become famous soon enough

If it's not too late, I would maybe like to see added the words park (like a Central Park) and chapel or church, etc. And on my previous gardens I used the words like pumpkin patch, maybe have the option back to indicate which vegetable is actually planted in the gardens.
Thank you Rep for coming up with this idea!
luvmydaughter is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 10:22 AM   #14
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by luvmydaughter
If it's not too late, I would maybe like to see added the words park (like a Central Park) and chapel or church, etc. And on my previous gardens I used the words like pumpkin patch, maybe have the option back to indicate which vegetable is actually planted in the gardens.
Thank you Rep for coming up with this idea!
I did actually add Church & Santuary...I said anything suitable to for other religions also. I will add on Park, Central Park and Pumpkin Patch. Thank you very much, i appreciate the feedback.

---------- 1MamaWebkin added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

E-mail i received from Ganz regarding name additions & a question on the travel agency host.
Hi Jill,
We are currently making a list of suggestions submitted to us by the customers, so just wanted to let you know that yours have been added to the list.

As for the Webkinz that hosts the travel agency, her name is Debbie Dragon and she is a whimsy dragon.

Thanks,
Webkinz Helpdesk

Last edited by 1MamaWebkin; 09-09-2008 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-09-2008, 10:24 AM   #15
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I've got some more words that you could suggest, if you don't mind.

Decoration/Decorative (1st word)
Swimming Pool
Pool Room

I don't know whether any of these are already available, but I just wanted to suggest them.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 10:25 AM   #16
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by shadowsown88
I've got some more words that you could suggest, if you don't mind.

Decoration/Decorative (1st word)
Swimming Pool
Pool Room

I don't know whether any of these are already available, but I just wanted to suggest them.
I will add them onto my name thread. Thank you very much.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:04 PM   #17
dylanmarissa

dylanmarissa is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just starting my wishlist when computer jammed up on me or maybe I accidentally hit a wrong button or something. Here goes again:

(1) Science Lab or Science Room or Laboratory
(2) Library
(3) Cafeteria
(4) Gym or Gymnasium
(5) Fire Station or Firehouse
(6) Hospital or Clinic
(7) Basketball Court
( Football Field
(9) Locker Room
(10)Baseball or Softball Field
(11)Haunted House
(12)North Pole
(13)Beach
(14)Beach Shop
(15)Flower Shop
(16)Sweet Shop or Bakery
(17)Gift Shop
(1Diner
(19)Pirate Ship
(20)Captain's Quarters
(21)Strawberry Farm
(22)Meadow
(23)Toy Shop
(24)Egypt or Egyptian Room
(25)Ancient Civilization or Rome
(26)Castle
(27)Royal Chambers or Kings Chamber, Queen's Chamber etc
(2Medieval Room
(29)Church or Cathedral
(30)Health Club
(31)Storage Room
(32)Diner
(33)Pub or Rock N' Roll Room or Music Hall or Rock Club or Tavern ???
(34)Town Hall
(35)Atlantis
(36)Forest
(37)Flower Garden
(3Vegetable Garden
(39)(Think someone already said Pumpkin Patch? Which I want to put next to my Haunted House. )
(40)Boutique (do they already have Boutique? I can't remember. I need something where my girl Kinz can go to get glam.)

I was in the middle of planning a whole elaborate Kinztropolis and greedily adopted 12 Webbies in a row, and used most of my KinzCash on buying up extra rooms to create my dream city. But then found that there is no longer a way to give very many of the rooms a meaningful name that will let me remember WHAT is WHERE. I hope Ganz will add some more names.

I actually plotted Kinstropolis on paper so I guess I'll just have to keep that in a folder next to the computer with the Webkinz cookbook I run off every month or so from WI with all the updated recipes. It's not as much fun as being able to name the rooms on the map though, I really hope they add more names!:ccat:
Old 09-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #18
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dylanmarissa
I was just starting my wishlist when computer jammed up on me or maybe I accidentally hit a wrong button or something. Here goes again:

(1) Science Lab or Science Room or Laboratory
(2) Library
(3) Cafeteria
(4) Gym or Gymnasium
(5) Fire Station or Firehouse
(6) Hospital or Clinic
(7) Basketball Court
( Football Field
(9) Locker Room
(10)Baseball or Softball Field
(11)Haunted House
(12)North Pole
(13)Beach
(14)Beach Shop
(15)Flower Shop
(16)Sweet Shop or Bakery
(17)Gift Shop
(1Diner
(19)Pirate Ship
(20)Captain's Quarters
(21)Strawberry Farm
(22)Meadow
(23)Toy Shop
(24)Egypt or Egyptian Room
(25)Ancient Civilization or Rome
(26)Castle
(27)Royal Chambers or Kings Chamber, Queen's Chamber etc
(2Medieval Room
(29)Church or Cathedral
(30)Health Club
(31)Storage Room
(32)Diner
(33)Pub or Rock N' Roll Room or Music Hall or Rock Club or Tavern ???
(34)Town Hall
(35)Atlantis
(36)Forest
(37)Flower Garden
(3Vegetable Garden
(39)(Think someone already said Pumpkin Patch? Which I want to put next to my Haunted House. )
(40)Boutique (do they already have Boutique? I can't remember. I need something where my girl Kinz can go to get glam.)

I was in the middle of planning a whole elaborate Kinztropolis and greedily adopted 12 Webbies in a row, and used most of my KinzCash on buying up extra rooms to create my dream city. But then found that there is no longer a way to give very many of the rooms a meaningful name that will let me remember WHAT is WHERE. I hope Ganz will add some more names.

I actually plotted Kinstropolis on paper so I guess I'll just have to keep that in a folder next to the computer with the Webkinz cookbook I run off every month or so from WI with all the updated recipes. It's not as much fun as being able to name the rooms on the map though, I really hope they add more names!:ccat:
These are great. I will put them on my first page on the new list. Some have been mentioned so I will remove them so they are not doubled. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #19

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

How about adding: Storage, Clothes, Closet, Shoes,

Could numbers be added to the allowed list? Example: Closet4 or Clothing3

What about addressing multiple pets in one room. They are not always the same type of pet. In a number of my rooms I have 3 different pets.

There are many nice features about the new naming system. The multiple pets is one of my biggest concerns. Having the option of using the old system as well would be nice for those odd named rooms.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #20
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow thanks for doing this, I just checked and the ones I wanted to see added are on there. I will think if there are any others and let you know
reya is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]