Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 04:07 PM   #181
FallingSun
Webkinz :)

FallingSun is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Room Names

View Post Originally Posted by Sherbert_Mama
I liked it better when we could name our rooms what we wanted. I don't like the new system at all.
Esactly! The new room naming system ticks me off. I can''t even name a room after themes like "ocean" or "Racing" GANZ nees to give our freedom back!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #182
kungfumonkey is on a distinguished road

what can we do to get ganz to change how we name our rooms? once we buy their product, why can't we do want we want with them?
kungfumonkey is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #183
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

yes i agree some of my pets share a room sol i used to put both their names now i can't i hate this new system
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #184

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Would love to have the old way of naming rooms; like 'relaxing backyard' rather than backyard; or 'strawberry fields' instead of 'garden'.... but if not, the theme name would be nice.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #185
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

Ganz, please let us name them with theme names (as a start). Color names would be good, too. I have several outdoor rooms, but our choices for names are too limiting. How about: Park, pasture, airport, garden. Also: swamp, lagoon, paradise, beach, resort, cafe, restaurant, party room, ballroom, barn, theater, concert hall, game room, laboratory, bakery, sweet shop, gym, penthouse, castle, rain forest, desert, doggy run, obstacle course, dress shop, salon, gift shop, studio, museum, library.
Please let us be a little more creative.

I forgot. One of my outdoor rooms is strictly a strawberry patch. (and a wonderful money producer)

Last edited by ccgramma; 04-13-2009 at 11:37 PM..
ccgramma is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 01:45 AM   #186
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I totally agree. I have written to Ganz about being able to go back to the old way of naming or at least having both the old and new ways. Also, I wrote suggesting adding color names and theme names too.

We all just need to keep suggesting a change and maybe one day they will do it.

The more we write and suggest an update, the more willing they are to listen!

Last edited by TexasAnne; 04-14-2009 at 01:47 AM..
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 02:01 AM   #187

Unicorn42 is on a distinguished road

I have rooms I would (some still have "old way" names) like to be able to names things like
Pharoh's chambers, Throne Room, Parking Lot, Trading Card rooms (series 1,2,3 and 4)...

How about Open Bay barracks ( yes, I am prior service) for the room of 6 beds

I have 6 Storage rooms, Would be nice to be able to put....
  • Appliances and furniture
  • Trading Card extras
  • Exclusives
  • Vehicles
  • boxes-o-clothes
  • misc stuff
I would like to see the Generic titles and an option to type out the names.
Unicorn42 is offline Male
Old 04-14-2009, 02:21 AM   #188
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Exclamation Re: New Room Names

Thought I would throw in my two cents worth. I agree with all of you. My grandson was on WW before they changed and he has rooms still named really cool things. I don't understand why they give us room themes and absolutely no way to idetify them. I have so many "Backyards" and "Gardens" and stuff, I would love to call one The Park, or how about different types of stores? I really liked the idea someone put about being able to at least identify them as "Medieval, Ancient Civ. etc... The other complaint I have is HOW MANY TIMES CAN WE USE THE SAME WALLS, FLOORS, AND DECORATIONS and still come up with new ways to arrange them??? I would LOVE some new decorations and wall and floor themes. They make all these PSI's and Trading Card theme rooms, and no floors or walls that come close to matching. The superbeds too! Has anyone noticed how hard it is to plan a room around a superbed? Anyway, those are my thoughts. They might not even be worth two cents!!!LOL If you all decide to flood Ganz with requests, make it known, I will add a comment to them!!
peggios is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 05:02 AM   #189
Lil Kinz
keenkeena is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree it was nicer to be able to name our on rooms. I have a room full of Egyptian items and my only choice was to call it the museum, along with my room full of Aztec items also called the museum, my charm foest room is called the spare room. Please either add or let us name our rooms ourselves.
keenkeena is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 07:25 AM   #190
Alyssa and her

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Yeah, I know! I can't name anything. I hope they can also add stuff like remove the first word and just have "Bathroom" and not "my bathroom".
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]