Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

gmawk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Room Names

I totally agree with that! My Asian Room still is just the number! Aztec Room is The Museum. Either give more freedom, or all the proper names! Great idea!!
gmawk1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 07:36 PM   #172
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I'm so glad I'm not the only one frustrated with the room naming system. I at least wish we could name them by theme. That's how I decorate my rooms!
fvb is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #173

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

i don't use the names given in the drop down list. I just keep the series of #'s that is assigned to it when you buy it
birdiegirl is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #174
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree... I WISH we could name our own rooms..
askelly is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #175
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I AGREE, I AGREE! I wish we had more to choose from - the themes would be a great addition! Just like what they list in the My page section. It should be easy to do it - they already have an object built. I would so love to have more choices, I have over 90 rooms and sometimes I forget what they are. I will definately suggest this!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #176
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

We should be able to name the rooms what we want. My friend wanted to name her room "Christmas Room" because it was Christmas time and there was Christmas furniture. Like it was her family room for Christmas. Anyway, nothing in the things we get to pick from was good for her. She was mad because she had to name it "The Muesum"

View Post Originally Posted by birdiegirl
i don't use the names given in the drop down list. I just keep the series of #'s that is assigned to it when you buy it
But then how do you remember which room is which? ???
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 01:11 PM   #177
Gift Guru

AngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by lilpleak
We should be able to name the rooms what we want. My friend wanted to name her room "Christmas Room" because it was Christmas time and there was Christmas furniture. Like it was her family room for Christmas. Anyway, nothing in the things we get to pick from was good for her. She was mad because she had to name it "The Muesum"

But then how do you remember which room is which? ???
I agree...We should be able to name our own rooms, or at least have a drop down menu of the themes listed in the curio shop, the w shop and the estore. I have the circus room, what should I name it? There is nothing on the drop down menu that's even close to it, same as the Christmas room above. As far as keeping the series of #'s that are assigned to each new room that is insane. Why should we do that when we had the option before to name our own rooms with a limited amount of "non use" names. Why can't they just put that option back into play? I'm sure no one is going to name their room anything bad, and even if anyone did, who is going to see it? It's not set up like our user name where it only shows the first 3 letters in WW, and that would explain the "Pet of the day" a few weeks ago who's owners name was A**" on the My Page. That's ok with Ganz (I'm sure they missed that one), but we cant name our own rooms? Now it's just crazy, One small request for them....GANZ...Give us back the option to name our own rooms!! PLEASE
AngelsMom12 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #178

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

I agree totally. My daughter and I have been using the suggestion section many times askingh to let us use the room theme for the name ever since they changed the way of naming. I thought it was very interesting when they wouldn't let me use Duck when I tried to name my pet Daizi Duck. I spelled Daizi every which way and it was accepted only when I dropped the word Duck. It's printed on the ducks tag, so I can't see any way that it is a bad word!
walkingbetty is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #179
Gift Guru

AngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roost

PS: Everyone should go to the WW Log In page and send a request into Ganz to allow us to name our own rooms. You can find it under comments and suggestions. All fields must be complete, for pet code I just put 0000000 and it went through. Maybe then they will change it back to allow us to name our own rooms again. (fingers crossed)
AngelsMom12 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #180
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

It is unfortunate that the naming of rooms is so extremely limited, I can remember when we were all frustrated by the word not allowed system and now I bet if you asked any of the members who were on WW before this was put in place they would tell you that they would return to that system in a heartbeat. I too am at a total lost why the selection is so very limited when right off the top of my head I can come up with at least ten room names that should be part of home and community. I truly cannot imagine it being that much of a programming problem to add to their list... perhaps the time has come to start flooding the comment and suggestion box with request for additional names, because I am afraid to ask for a an entirely new system, we all know what happened when we requested something new last time. I know I always mention this when talking to one of their representatives who are always sympathetic and commiserate with me, but yet I still do not have a walk-in freezer or even a garden that I can name strawberry (at least I didn't until my little pig joined the family). Maybe soon they will come up with something more to all of our liking I for one at least sincerely hope so.

Last edited by Ergoiam; 04-09-2009 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: added to comment
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]