Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #151
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Rare Theme Room Names

The new naming system leaves alot to be desired
mel959800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #152
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

I 100% agree! i miss being able to type in the names we want... it makes everything so difficult i have a himalayan bunking in a room titled "dining room" i mean, honestly, how am i supposed to remember!? great idea! i hope they fix that soon
Old 03-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #153
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
I 100% agree! i miss being able to type in the names we want... it makes everything so difficult i have a himalayan bunking in a room titled "dining room" i mean, honestly, how am i supposed to remember!? great idea! i hope they fix that soon
Lol! At least your Himalayan probably never goes hungry. But I know what you mean. I have 4 outside rooms and I'm running out of names. I had to call my huge strawberr garden the greenhouse, because I have another littler garden for recipe foods. And I had to call my Christmas theme room the Hall (you know like deck the halls?) because they wouldn't put in a name for Christmas room or Halloween room.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #154
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

Good idea. Sure miss the days when you could name your rooms what you wanted and your pets what you wanted. This would certainly be a start.
CharmCity is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #155
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

They need to have a system where you can either choose from the room names that they supply, or try to make up one of your own. I wish we could name the rare theme rooms after real places; I would love to name my Egyptian room "Cairo," and my Ancient Civ room "Rome." Maybe name my Medieval room "Camelot."
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 10:30 AM   #156
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I do this all of the time, because the new naming system is just too restrictive if you have been on WW for a while. I have implored every rep that I have talked with for them to add even the easiest titles like Carrot, Tomato, etc., but obviously to no avail. I am at a loss as to why they do not add more choices; I really cannot understand why this should be so hard. Especially when you consider all that, they do such as adding pets and room themes. However, I will continue the quest who knows maybe someday it will happen. Another feature that would make me very happy to see would be the ability to add more than one pet name to a room... I do not know about the rest of you but the sheer size of my house dictates that I put more than one Webkinz in a room. This sometimes gets confusing trying to remember where everyone sleeps when bedtime comes such confusion. Where to go where to go, we all know how important this is, especially if we want to wake up bright-eyed, and bushy tailed in the mornings. Seriously, who best to tell Ganz what the naming system needs than the folks who use that system?

Old 03-12-2009, 10:52 AM   #157

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Great Idea to be able to name our rooms. This has been suggested many times and I have sent this to GANZ a number of times. But unfortunately, to no avail. Hopefully with more people sending this idea, they will see the need and make their customers happy.

I would like to know what they have as acceptable and unacceptable words and how they come to that conclusion. Example: Yesterday I was in the KinzChat Plus, in the garden yard. I was having a conversation with a Phoenix. Before saying good-bye, I suggested that we try to meet in the tournament arena to play Atomicolicious.

Well, to my surprise, Atomicolicious is not on the GANZ "good word" list. It's their word and their game. Why is it not an acceptable word??
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 11:01 AM   #158
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I like your idea. I liked the old way better. I named my christmas rooms frosty, santa room, mint, for the estore raindeer as I had already used raindeer as a room name. I also think we should be able to name our gardens such as strawberrier, watermellon, and carrots. I will make a sugestion for them to add these options.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 12:09 PM   #159
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
They need to have a system where you can either choose from the room names that they supply, or try to make up one of your own. I wish we could name the rare theme rooms after real places; I would love to name my Egyptian room "Cairo," and my Ancient Civ room "Rome." Maybe name my Medieval room "Camelot."
I reallly like this idea because it sounds like alot of fun. Another good thing about it is IF you have two Egyptian rooms, you could name them after two different cities in Egypt and still know what the theme was.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:15 PM   #160
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I also miss the old system where you could name your rooms. I guess it was abused.
You should at least be able to name them by their room theme?!
I have talked with Ganz reps also to no avail. Will keep trying.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]