Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Rare Theme Room Names

OK. I just sent these suggestions to Ganz from both of our accounts. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
How many of you would like to be able to name your rare theme collection rooms after the name of the theme? For example, "My Egyptian Room" or "My Aztec Room". I don't know about you, but I get tired of looking at my map and seeing four large rooms that are all named "The Collection Room".

So, please help me out!!

Next time you go on your Webkinz account, please go to the suggestion area and ask Ganz to add the names of the rare themes to the menu for room names. Maybe if we all put in a suggestion, they'll change the system. I would really appreciate it if you did! Thanks for listening.
You bet I will and what a great suggestion! Now if Ganz will just bother reading them...

P. S. I LOVE your rockin' kitty! Cute.

---------- Addykinz added 7 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
It would be so nice to have not just the "rare" theme naming ability, but also the other themes, as well. Ichibain, ballerina, funky girl, garage, rock star... It would help people to remember where their 'themed' items are, and where to put them. I find it difficult with the room name choices we have now, as it does not give me enough of a 'hint' as to what's in those rooms. GREAT IDEA, and I hope your suggestion will help to get us all some better room naming abilities. :-)
Your idea is great, too. We have so many sharing rooms so it would be nice to name them after the decorating themes as well. We could "sort of" do that before but still the filters they had on were very restrictive. Sometimes I think they must have dirty minds because for the life of me I can't imagine what they see wrong with the names.

Addykinz's mom + Annushka ---->

Last edited by Addykinz; 02-17-2009 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Addykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #132
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Default Re: Rare Theme Room Names

Thanks for your help Addykinz! (BTW I love my kitty too!)
Old 02-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #133
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Thats a great idea!

I'll try to send Ganz one of those suggestions when I get some time
Old 02-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #134
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Thanks dotdotduck, you're always so helpful!! (Love that sparkling duck BTW)
Old 02-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #135
jiajia2008 is on a distinguished road

I agree with you! I like typing my own room names more. I think they changed the room-name system because they think that younger kids who don't know how to spell well would have trouble. Still, they should set a button in "My Options" (at "My Pets") that lets you choose how you want to rename your room.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #136
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Good idea.
I wish they would just bring back the ability to let you type in what you want.

I mean, I never understood why they took that ability away.
It inspired you to give your rooms creative names, not names like "the bedroom" and "spot's cave"
I mean come on Ganz.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-18-2009, 12:46 AM   #137
tjb786 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
The only current solution is to name your animals after the rooms you want to name. A Dolphin named Aztec, anyone?
I named my langur Moctezuma so I could name my Aztec room Moctezuma's Maze.

My dolphin is Sirius Scubaman so I could give my underwater room something semi-cool (Sirius Scubaman's Cove)

My Halloween room is named Frank N. Frog's Hall (had 2 name the frog something halloweenish)

I really miss being able 2 type in my own though I like the option 2 use the names. It would be really cool if their was an option 2 type something into the second box OR chose from the drop down. My old Egyptian room was called Proud Pyramid but after the change I realized it was 2 small 2 hold my growing collection and so I bought a new room but with no cool options I got a cat and named her Cleopatra Isis (I wanted Ptolemy but it wouldn't let me) You could name the room Cleopatra Isis's siting room OR Cleopatra Isis's Pyramid OR My Proud Pyramid Or multiple other choices instead of the just BLAH we have now it's so hard 2 figure out what any of my newer rooms even are!! I will so be making suggestions 2 Ganz no more
Old 02-18-2009, 01:06 AM   #138
Falling for

Oh tjb, I love your creative names - especially Frank N. Frog!! What a great way to beat the system! Well, if Ganz doesn't change the room names, at least you've given me some great ideas about naming my next pet!
Old 02-18-2009, 01:12 AM   #139
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I'm in total agreement. Perhaps they gave us a limited list of names so they could monitor the room names more easily. I had wanted to name my pets Tom, **** and Harry but they wouldn't let me use ****, so it's Tom, Richard and Harry which loses some of the intent. Oh, well. I will write in the comment area also, asking for more freedom and flexibility in room names.
muffy is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #140

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Grandblancgirls, you have a great idea, I agree with all of you too, there are really good ideas on this post. Hopefully Ganz will take the effort to listen to us all and know what would be best, and change it soon.

I'll be writing to them too ASAP
watatatow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]