Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #121
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Default Re: Rare Theme Room Names

View Post Originally Posted by idog1995
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE! IT GETS BORING REPEATING THE SAME ROOM NAMES. i WISH THEY WOULD HAVE LET US CONTINUE CHOOSING THE NAMES FOR OUR ROOMS AND IF ANYONE TRIED TO TYPE AN IMPROPER NAME, IT WOULD NOT ALLOW THEM....KIND OF LIKE THE KCP. I'M 100 PERCENT WITH YOU.
iS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO?
THANKS
LUCKY
Click the image to open in full size.
All you can do is just go to the comment/suggestions area where the surveys usually are and drop them a hint. It's not a "radical" room-naming idea, so I'm hoping they'll do it!!
(Love the signature, btw!!)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #122
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is sometyhing I am MORE than willing to do. They DO read those letters in the Comments and Suggestions, believe it or not. That is how we told them about Peppy123 using THEIR furniture as a 'room building' game. They had copied (to a point where the items were exact duplicates) and put them on their site. SO a bunch of us Webkinz Insiders sent them information through out Comments and Suggestions. They were removed within the week that we saw them
Ganz DOES listen from time to time.
I agree. I would really like to be able to name my Rare rooms after their respective contents or EVEN a storage room as a storage, like Cold Storage, Food storage, extras storage...Holiday...just to make the items easier to find Because even IF we can look in the rooms through the My Page, we STILL can't see what is in the storage bins, can we
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 10:36 AM   #123
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
My mother and I have been making that suggestion with Ganz for about a month now. Great idea to get more people with WI involved. It's a weekly suggestion with me.
I'm so glad you've already been suggesting this! I'm just hoping if we all send in a comment this week, they may do something about it.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:36 AM   #124
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I'm all for freedom in room-naming. The previous system was fine, much better than this restricting new one. I've seen so many cute and creative names from 6 months ago and earlier. There's no way that Ganz can add enough options to their current system, to accommodate people's imagination and creativity.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #125
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

The only current solution is to name your animals after the rooms you want to name. A Dolphin named Aztec, anyone?
Old 02-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #126
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

It would be so nice to have not just the "rare" theme naming ability, but also the other themes, as well. Ichibain, ballerina, funky girl, garage, rock star... It would help people to remember where their 'themed' items are, and where to put them. I find it difficult with the room name choices we have now, as it does not give me enough of a 'hint' as to what's in those rooms. GREAT IDEA, and I hope your suggestion will help to get us all some better room naming abilities. :-)
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #127
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

Good idea, i do find it very annoying when you go to name a room and then you cannot use that name, even though that is what Ganz itself calls it
Old 02-17-2009, 11:52 AM   #128
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi GrandBlancGirls,
This is a great idea. Many others added good ideas, too. I went to "contact us" on WW and sent them a suggestion. It would be helpful to have other names. I have rooms named "Jungle" and "Bathroom and Gym". They were named before Ganz's change to the naming method.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #129
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

That would be great! rep 4 u thats an AWSOME IDEA!!!
tiggy2 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 12:03 PM   #130
Falling for

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
It would be so nice to have not just the "rare" theme naming ability, but also the other themes, as well. Ichibain, ballerina, funky girl, garage, rock star... It would help people to remember where their 'themed' items are, and where to put them. I find it difficult with the room name choices we have now, as it does not give me enough of a 'hint' as to what's in those rooms. GREAT IDEA, and I hope your suggestion will help to get us all some better room naming abilities. :-)
You're right!! It would be good to have ALL the theme names. Dixiecup made a good suggestion about having some more descriptive names for storage, like "Holiday", "Food", etc. If you're going to write to Ganz - include them all. They just aren't giving us enough choices for room names!
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]