Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 09:21 PM   #101
saminwunderland
Webkinz :)

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

Default Re: Room Naming Frustration

Really! I had to name my Christmas room "My Family Room" Ugh
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #102
I wish I was a

doglover16 is a jewel in the roughdoglover16 is a jewel in the rough

yeah! I had to name my bowling alley "David's Den" i wish they would change it back!
doglover16 is offline Male
Old 12-17-2008, 10:05 PM   #103
dfunk7

Yeah I really really hate this, Although Ive found a bit of a loophole, It might not be for most people, but what Ive done is buy a webkins and name him after the theme, so then you name the room after that pet which is named after whatever theme you want, the only problem is webkins adds an s to the end of them all, but its good enough for me till they let us rename our rooms again
Old 12-17-2008, 10:06 PM   #104

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

I agree. Let us name our rooms whatever we want. My gosh!! There are some that have to ruin it for all of us with their trashy sounding names.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #105
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I agree. They need to change it back.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 12-18-2008, 02:30 AM   #106
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I completely agree!!!

I want it back the way it was!!!
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 09:53 AM   #107

LuvMyKids will become famous soon enough

I completely agree with everyone! I want them to change back the room naming system. I have recently started to collecting the trading card themes. I want to name them so I know what room I am venturing in to. There is only so many "sitting rooms" I can have!

I send them a comment once a week in regards to this! Hopefully they will get sick of me sending the same message over and over. Maybe I should do it once a day! Better yet I think we should all come up with one specific message and have everyone send the message every day! Maybe then something would become of it!

What do you all think? UNITE to make a change!!!!
LuvMyKids is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 09:56 AM   #108
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

I agree. It was hard enough naming some rooms the old way. Now you have to name a pet a weird name just so you can name your rooms.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 10:10 AM   #109
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

LOL I had to name my Christmas Room "the Family room" too. I wish we had the option of the preset names or custom names. I have lots of rooms that I named before the change and don't want to loose those custom names. But even some of those rooms are don't match the custom names I gave them. You do what you have to do.

Thanks for sending Webkinz daily comments about your preference. I hope it helps.

Tell them I want to change small rooms to big rooms!
franks8 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 10:34 AM   #110

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I found a way to deal with the system because I became as frustrated as all of you.

So I adopted pets with names that would trigger theme/room type and/or are closely associated with a specific room type.

Here are a few of my examples:

For Rooms that you want to make Closets:
Pet names are/or can be:

Gucci
Dolce
Kate (as in Kate Spade)

Medieval Theme/Ancient:
I commet to either Royality for 1 theme and elite/royalty for the other
Dutchess and Duke may be for reserved Ancient Themes and for Medieval all King and Queen and Prince, etc

Pricess ______ <fill in any name
Prince ______
King________
Queen______
Dutchess_____
Duke_______
you get the idea

Egyptian Theme:
Google Gods and Godesses or mythology
than pick a name or trait that you feel sybolizes your pets personality
Example for God & Godess
Isis
Horus
Seth

Kitchens:
Martha (Stewart)
Julia (Child)
etc

Bathrooms:
Sparkle (sparkling Clean!)

Scientific Theme:
Dr Jeckle
Mr Hyde
Goobs or Goobers
Neil (Armstrong)....(for a spacelike science theme)

And trading Card rooms are bit more tricky, but with creativity you can find a name to fit the room.
The best thing to do is pick a favorite prize from the cards and use an online free translator and use any choice of langauge and name your pet ...

ex card in Italian is Cartolina..
well technecally it is post card but it was the one out of the choices that could pass as a name

Wshop Rock Theme:

Jack (Jack Johnson)
Hannah (Hannah Montana)
pick any favorie rock Star

I will stop with examples, but I was very upset with the change and this is how I have help myself identify my rooms...

I hope this helps some of you
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, small was here :]