Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Arrow More Webkinz Dogs

Hey everyone!

Well I was thinking, how about GANZ makes some more dogs?
They already have some breeds covered, but the following would be nice:

- Pembroke and Cardigan [or just one] Welsh Corgi
- Shiba Inu
- Akita
- Basenji
- Australian Cattle Dog
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel [signature?] MADE!
- Finnish Spitz [signature?]
- Lancashire Heeler
- Norwegian Elkhound
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Swedish Vallhund
- Chow Chow
- Papillon
- Airdale Terrier *member idea
- Rat Terrier *member idea
- Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen *member idea
- Boxer *member idea
- Black Pug *member idea
- Australian Shepherd *member idea
- Great Dane *member idea
- Shih Tzu [puppy cut not longhair] *member idea
- Alaskan Malamute/Siberian Husky [signature?]
- America Eskimo Dog *member idea
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Pitbull
- Pekingese *member idea
- Dachshund [lil'kinz and/or small signature] *member idea
- Maltese [small signature?] *member idea

I'd like to see some more REAL breeds before they put out more fantasy pets. And maybe using the actual coloring? [pink greyhound?]

Here are some of the pets compared to the actual dog:

Click the image to open in full size.........................Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz American Cocker Spaniel vs. real American Cocker Spaniel

Click the image to open in full size.....................Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz [Cinnamon] Dachshund vs. real Dachshund

And here are some drawings members have made:

Pembroke Welsh Corgi- zacspet
Click the image to open in full size.

Pembroke Welsh Corgi- Quack Quack

Pembroke Welsh Corgi- Bojoness [my sister]

Italian Greyhound [not pink]- zacspet

brtswim's Australian Shepherd:

webkinzlover400's Great Dane:

Recently made by GANZ:
[Cavalier] King Charles Spaniel
Small Signature Black Lab

Last edited by wowewe; 02-07-2011 at 11:28 AM..
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: More Webkinz Dogs

I support 100%.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #3
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
I support 100%.
Thank you!!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

That is a great idea!
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Wink Re: More Webkinz Dogs

I support! I know someone who would love to see more dogs. By the way, I didn't know real American Cocker Spaniels looked like that.
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #6
Gifted

Thanks you guys!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #7
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

I am totally with you on this idea. Corgi's and Shiba's are two of my favorite kinds of dogs, so I would love to see those be made into Webkinz. You can never have too many dogs.

Great idea!
TessaKinz is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #8

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

American cocker spaniels are a lot cutier when they have their hair cut as are most dogs. Ganz did a good job on that one. I would support having more dogs. I love them and have several of them.
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #9

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

i will support if you add
australien shepered
silver lab (a rare breed of labs look it up on google images)
black terrier
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #10

Starr16 is a jewel in the roughStarr16 is a jewel in the rough

I agree, I really do not like the fantasy pet breeds. I like real breeds with real fur colors WAY more. I support!
Starr16 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, god is 100% awesome, meggieswebbies, sesshomaru <3, ♫sing4me a melody