Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Well I was thinking, how about GANZ makes some more dogs?
They already have some breeds covered, but the following would be nice:
- Pembroke and Cardigan [or just one] Welsh Corgi
- Shiba Inu
- Australian Cattle Dog - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel [signature?]MADE!
- Finnish Spitz [signature?]
- Lancashire Heeler
- Norwegian Elkhound
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Swedish Vallhund
- Chow Chow
- Airdale Terrier *member idea - Rat Terrier *member idea - Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen *member idea
- Boxer *member idea - Black Pug *member idea
- Australian Shepherd *member idea
- Great Dane *member idea
- Shih Tzu [puppy cut not longhair] *member idea
- Alaskan Malamute/Siberian Husky [signature?]
- America Eskimo Dog *member idea
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Pitbull
- Pekingese *member idea
- Dachshund [lil'kinz and/or small signature] *member idea
- Maltese [small signature?] *member idea
I'd like to see some more REAL breeds before they put out more fantasy pets. And maybe using the actual coloring? [pink greyhound?]
Here are some of the pets compared to the actual dog:
Webkinz American Cocker Spaniel vs. real American Cocker Spaniel
Webkinz [Cinnamon] Dachshund vs. real Dachshund
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.