Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cierraalivia is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb More Stuff To Do In Webkinz World!!

Here Are Some Of My Ideas For Webkinz World
1.There Should Be A Virtual Mall That You Can Like Walk Into And Buy Stuff And Talk To Friends
2.A Webkinz Eye-Doctor Ur Webkinz May Need Glasses U Never Know!lol!
3.A Webkinz Bank Where You Can Get Loans
4.A daycare Center That Houses The Webkinz You Never Play With
And 5.A Place Where You Could Buy Ur Webkinz Jelewry Like A Zales Or Sumthing Idk
Plz Post Ur Webkinz Ideas Here
cierraalivia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: More Stuff To Do In Webkinz World!!

Those are some awesome ideas!!!
I really think there should be a Webkinz Daycare and or Webkinz Hotel... Because when we go on vacation we can have somebody to watch our pets without having to give our passwords to a friend or something, you know what I mean? Also if your re-doing your house or a room and have 20+ who are in the way while you re-decorate, then you can just drop them off at the hotel/daycare for a little while.
I also think that we should have actual JOBS, not these ' do a good deed every 8 hours '. I think we should apply for a job and if you we get accepted, then we can watch a bunch of webkinz in a houe for a half hour, or work at a store for a little while. I like the babysitting job, but it gets a litle boring after a while.
I REALLY think we should have a bank, be able to collect interest That would be fun.
My cousin's a year older than me, and the other day she came over ( she thinks webkinz is kinda stupid ) and she's like ' isn't there like a webkinz town or something? Like were you can talk to other people, or are you alone the who time?' - it was a little embarrassing, since have NO way to see/contact other members ( besides the clubhouse, the kinzchat PLUS has been closed for a year now ).
Webkinz is getting a little boring now, in my opinion. After you do you daily activites, there's really nothing else, besides coming on here lol.
I think a lot needs to change:/
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
princess147202

I agree Liv.Its really boring for me too.Now,to amuse myself I redo rooms over and over.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #4
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

we should have a spa, bank, circus, mall,and tv studio.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:03 PM   #5
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

I LOVE all of your ideas!!! I totally think that Webkinz needs a bank. I think it would show kids the value of a dollar, and prepare them for when they are older. And I think it should be just like a real bank...Only being able to withdraw so much money in 1 day, loans, savings & checking accounts, etc..
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 01:06 AM   #6
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cierraalivia
Here Are Some Of My Ideas For Webkinz World
1.There Should Be A Virtual Mall That You Can Like Walk Into And Buy Stuff And Talk To Friends
2.A Webkinz Eye-Doctor Ur Webkinz May Need Glasses U Never Know!lol!
3.A Webkinz Bank Where You Can Get Loans
4.A daycare Center That Houses The Webkinz You Never Play With
And 5.A Place Where You Could Buy Ur Webkinz Jelewry Like A Zales Or Sumthing Idk
Plz Post Ur Webkinz Ideas Here
LOVE these ideas! Thanks for posting! (The loan thing could be dangerous though...maybe a charge card?)
Old 08-15-2008, 03:10 PM   #7

cierraalivia is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx 4 takin da time to post ur ideas and comments
cierraalivia is offline Female
Closed