Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   More Space In Kinzpost? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/more-space-kinzpost-681992/)

imaginepink02-19-2011 11:28 PM

More Space In Kinzpost?

I was thinking about how hard it is when making a trade to have to add a whole bunch of accounts to send to since you have the limit of 3 items per package when kinzposting. Wouldn't it be alot easier if you could fit say 9 items into one package? I know Ganz would be hesitant to do this since hacking other members accounts would become a whole lot easier and faster but what if it you needed a code to unlock the feature? You know how we have the sticker codes that add extra gift wrap and stuff to chose from? Well what if this would also include adding an extra space to send an item? Example: 1st Webkinz Sticker Code = 4 Gift Slots. 2nd Sticker Code = 5 Gift slots... etc.
Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks for looking! :)

Iamwebkinzfan02-20-2011 02:00 PM

Re: More Space In Kinzpost?

I agree with your ideas! :thumbup:;D:nod: I love sending gifts to my friends on WW, and it's irritating when I want to send someone a lot of gifts, and a package only has three slots. Having more slots would make things so much nicer!(and would probably cost less kinzcash than sending twelve packages to one person) Thanks for putting your ideas out there, and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Cheesy102-20-2011 02:03 PM

I also agree with your ideas. I would love to be able to send more then 3 items to a person per day. The idea of having to get a code is great! It would be nice if ganz did consider this ;)

imaginepink02-20-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamwebkinzfan (Post 22346905)
I agree with your ideas! :thumbup:;D:nod: I love sending gifts to my friends on WW, and it's irritating when I want to send someone a lot of gifts, and a package only has three slots. Having more slots would make things so much nicer!(and would probably cost less kinzcash than sending twelve packages to one person) Thanks for putting your ideas out there, and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheesy1 (Post 22346972)
I also agree with your ideas. I would love to be able to send more then 3 items to a person per day. The idea of having to get a code is great! It would be nice if ganz did consider this ;)

Thanks you two! :)

cupcake0049702-20-2011 07:56 PM

I agree, sometimes I want to transfer a few items to my main account from one of my other accounts. It takes forever...Maybe Ganz can have where you can send 6 items per day and if your deluxe you can send 8 items per day.

T985002-20-2011 08:43 PM

Great idea but be careful what you talk about. WI is strictly against having members trade outside of the GE. It has something to do with safety.

Quack Quack02-20-2011 08:45 PM

T9850, this is not trade talk ;) Trade talk is something like, "I traded my Swimming Pool for a Car!"

I like this idea... :) Something like... Maybe if you had to enter a secret pin to access sending more items, to prevent hackers from sending bulks of you items?

imaginepink02-20-2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack Quack (Post 22353145)
T9850, this is not trade talk ;) Trade talk is something like, "I traded my Swimming Pool for a Car!"

I like this idea... :) Something like... Maybe if you had to enter a secret pin to access sending more items, to prevent hackers from sending bulks of you items?

Ohh! Good Idea, a verification code is always handy ^_^

cheekyluver02-21-2011 10:01 AM

That would be awesome! I support.

EmmaWebkinz02-21-2011 11:21 AM

Nice idea! It is frustrating when I have a bunch of items to send to my friend, and I can only send 3 of them per a day. Plus the feature code idea would work out nicely for Ganz, it would encourage a lot more people to buy their merchandise! ;D