Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2016, 02:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Faunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshine
Faunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshine

Default More Prizes For Signing In Certain Numbers of Pets

It used to be exciting to reach a certain number of pets because of the Super Exclusive Gift Box...but after you've got multiples of them - what next? Pretty much everything is Estore now - new Exclusives are rarely added, and Super Exclusives aren't much better.
I'm not saying what's available isn't still fun enough, but a lot of players spend up to hundreds of dollars on Webkinz pets, if not more.
Estore items are great, and I actually prefer a lot of my newer pets in code-only form - but please STOP making everything else ESTORE, or at LEAST be more consistent in adding new themes and things to the regular W-Shop too, that DON'T cost E-points!

There is, however, one other thing I'd love to see - for those players who sign in more than a certain number of pets, they should get E-Coins, NOT just the same Kinzcash coins.
I like being Deluxe and I think it's an okay value for the price, but let's be fair - I buy far more points than my Deluxe account gives.
Maybe if a player signs in an Estore-only pet they could get an E-Coin alongside the Kinzcash Coin?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2016, 07:49 PM   #2
webby1230

Webby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roost

Default Re: More Prizes For Signing In Certain Numbers of Pets

That's understandable. I think the yearly deluxe is worth the price, and you get 3000 estore points because technically you're paying around 3.00/month for a deluxe membership. I know that Ganz is a business and has to make money, but I do wish they would make more kinzcash items -- at least for those with deluxe memberships.

It makes me happy that they've decided to add two wshop themes this year! Hopefully that's a good sign for us who can't drop $30 every few weeks for e-store points. Though, if you pay more, you get more. That's why I can justify it, only if just a little.
Webby1230 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2016, 01:17 PM   #3

Faunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshineFaunalover is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Webby1230
That's understandable. I think the yearly deluxe is worth the price, and you get 3000 estore points because technically you're paying around 3.00/month for a deluxe membership. I know that Ganz is a business and has to make money, but I do wish they would make more kinzcash items -- at least for those with deluxe memberships.

It makes me happy that they've decided to add two wshop themes this year! Hopefully that's a good sign for us who can't drop $30 every few weeks for e-store points. Though, if you pay more, you get more. That's why I can justify it, only if just a little.
I agree that the Deluxe price is reasonable enough - but $30?
Try $150 per month, if you want the "free" promo pet too!
If the Promo pets were available alone as well as including Estore points, then okay - but when you can ONLY get them by also spending over $100 in E-points, that gets expensive far too quickly.

The Estore also doesn't switch out the classic pets (that offer the buy-a-certain-number-and-drop-price option) very often.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:33 PM   #4
webby1230

Webby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roostWebby1230 rules the roost

Over $150 a month? Holy cow!
It's a good thing that I'm not a huge fan of the virtual pets. I like having the stuffed animal, too. (I recently won the Rockerz Cow Room contest. Since I got a virtual one, I've been scavenging through eBay for one without a code. With the deluxe pets that you get with buying a 12-month membership is something that can't be helped, though.)

I'm currently without a job so spending money is something I'm self-conscious about. Though, even with a steady paycheck, that seems like a whole lot for just a promo pet. (I would understand if someone was selling a retired signature/retired rare pet like the chinchilla-- around $200 )

People who are always buying e-store points are enviable, but in the good way! It's nice to know that they're supporting Ganz still. It's nearly impossible to find any webkinz anymore... Most dollar stores sell the 2005-2008 pets, but the only store that I know of that sells the newer ones is three hours away where my dad lives. Oh well.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:52 PM   #5

Over $150 a month? Holy cow!
It's a good thing that I'm not a huge fan of the virtual pets. I like having the stuffed animal, too. (I recently won the Rockerz Cow Room contest. Since I got a virtual one, I've been scavenging through eBay for one without a code. With the deluxe pets that you get with buying a 12-month membership is something that can't be helped, though.)

I'm currently without a job so spending money is something I'm self-conscious about. Though, even with a steady paycheck, that seems like a whole lot for just a promo pet. (I would understand if someone was selling a retired signature/retired rare pet like the chinchilla-- around $200 )

People who are always buying e-store points are enviable, but in the good way! It's nice to know that they're supporting Ganz still. It's nearly impossible to find any webkinz anymore... Most dollar stores sell the 2005-2008 pets, but the only store that I know of that sells the newer ones is three hours away where my dad lives. Oh well.
Exactly! The promo pets are neat but I'd really like the option of getting them separate or with the points.
I'd love to continue getting the plushies but as I have limited space I've moved on to preferring mostly codes.

I'm currently without a job too, so I'm with you there.
I used to get other stuff - books, movies, computer games...but by now, since I also have cats to look after, Webkinz are pretty much my only real indulgence.

As far as the promo pets and points, the points already come at a deal, depending on the batch chosen. However, by now, I pretty much only ever splurge on points when there's an especially irresistible promo pet to go with them, or there's a new batch of less expensive Webbies available and I don't have points at the time.
I've given up on getting anything else - the virtual clothes, room themes, etc.

I'm also with you as far as nearby stores being pretty much hopeless.
There's a total of ONE store remotely close (read: 45mins. to an hour) away from me that sells the newer ones - but they charge $12-$13 each plus tax, so unless they have one of their rare sales I mostly can't afford to bother - and even when they have their sales it has to be really good ones for me to take time and spend gas to go there instead of the Estore.

The Chinchilla is a pet I'd have the PERFECT name for if I could find it at a decent price.
That and the Shih Tzu and the Strawberry Cow and...well, let's be fair, I still have a LOT on my wish list. /:
Old 09-28-2016, 10:57 AM   #6
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I enjoyed reading all of this! Interesting conversation. I don't really have much to add to it. My splurge is buying Deluxe membership. I'd love some of the other stuff, too, but it isn't in my budget. Plus, I don't know how I would justify it to my husband who just shakes his head at my Webkinz hobby!

I don't know of any store in my area or nearby that sells the newer Webkinz. I just buy the ones at Five Below or Tuesday Morning to keep all my accounts alive.
Queen of Sheba is online now Female
Old 09-28-2016, 11:05 AM   #7
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Plus, I don't know how I would justify it to my husband who just shakes his head at my Webkinz hobby!
This is me, exactly....
Susiejax is offline Female
Old 09-28-2016, 07:47 PM   #8

That's me as well - but my dad is the one I have to deal with.

I have no Five Below close to me...and I've never seen a Tuesday Morning store. :/
Old 09-28-2016, 09:09 PM   #9
webby1230

Ollies and AC Moore are my favorites. I've checked Dollar Generals, Dollar Trees, Walgreens, Hallmarks, etc and I've had no luck. We have an independent dollar store that had a single opossum and two skunks hidden away in the stuffed animal bins. Both got me super psyched, especially since the opossum because it was supposedly a cracker barrel exclusive? (they don't sell them there either anymore, I checked on Sunday...)

It seems more like a treasure hunt now! Even though I miss the days where I was around 8 years old and every single store had them overflowing from the shelves.

I was lucky and got the strawberry cow for christmas last year! (I love my mom). Though I got so mad at myself over the weekend because I accidentally sold my Strawbrry Bubble Bath (the psi) while clearing out unwanted items in my inventory... It's the 3rd one I've accidentally lost, I think
Old 09-29-2016, 08:58 AM   #10

Ollies and AC Moore are my favorites. I've checked Dollar Generals, Dollar Trees, Walgreens, Hallmarks, etc and I've had no luck. We have an independent dollar store that had a single opossum and two skunks hidden away in the stuffed animal bins. Both got me super psyched, especially since the opossum because it was supposedly a cracker barrel exclusive? (they don't sell them there either anymore, I checked on Sunday...)

It seems more like a treasure hunt now! Even though I miss the days where I was around 8 years old and every single store had them overflowing from the shelves.

I was lucky and got the strawberry cow for christmas last year! (I love my mom). Though I got so mad at myself over the weekend because I accidentally sold my Strawbrry Bubble Bath (the psi) while clearing out unwanted items in my inventory... It's the 3rd one I've accidentally lost, I think

I'm not close to either Ollie's or AC Moore. :/
I've seen Webbies at AC Moore before, but it's been years since they had anything I haven't had for years.
Closed