Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default More places to go on vacation pleas.

Tropical island and the spa maybe good places to go on vacation with your pets. But, there getting old. Its the same thing every time nothing new. I think ganz should make new vacations to travel to and new things to do there too. New places like a amusment park or maybe a place where you can go and figure out mysteries or something. Tropical island is so boring and the spa is only good if you got a new pets or if your to lazy to buy your pet food. LOL Ganz seriously like totally needs new vacations spots. Or they can update tropical island to make it more fun but, I don't really think there going do that.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: More places to go on vacation pleas.

I keep hoping for a "Mountain Retreat" or something like that!

I also think a "Safari Getaway" would be a good vacation!

I have sooooooo many vacation tickets stacking up on my accounts from deluxe free tickets each month...I too got tired of the Island vacations and just haven't used the tickets.
I need to go back though now that they've finally fixed the party prizes being given out again!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

It would be cool of there was a deluxe only restort too LOL with cool stuff or something. I really got tried of the tropical island LOL its so boring and its the same everytime...

oops typo I meant if not of
Old 07-22-2010, 04:20 AM   #4
Luv4Lollipops

OMG I keep on coming across your threads and they're all AWESOME ideas!
lol I'm really imaginative, but when I think of something, someone somewhere already thought of it
But even if they changed it i wouldn't go, I'm so busy with my friends at the clubhouse all the time. But it's a gr8 idea
Old 07-22-2010, 07:42 AM   #5
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

OMG.. how cute would it be to see your Webkinz on the Eiffel Tower!! Paris vacation please!
Babygator is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 08:49 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

They do need more options...

I think they should have an amusement park with a spin the ferris wheel and win prizes/kinz cash

and other things too.

one thing i dont like about the one now is that you can only do the boat and wheel once....then you get your food...and your 3 souveniors...then all you have left basically is the one game...sorry but that's lame.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
Gift Guru

LOL I think they should have a amusment park with a roller coster LOL that would be so much fun
Old 07-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #8
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: More places to go on vacation pleas.

YES! They should definitely ether add more places to go, or add more things to the tropical island.
hamstar is offline Female
Closed