Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

Default More POTM Benefits & Better Hourlies!

After a recent thread I commented on, here are 2 suggestions I have for Ganz.

1. Return the great benefits to the POTM owners!

From what I see, the POTM owners don't see any benefit to owning a POTM. Whenever I first joined WW, this wasn't the case. I was jealous bc the POTM got so much stuff! I wanted to get the POTM. But, now, I (along w/others) have noticed that the benefits are no longer there.

2. Improve the hourly activities!

The exciting/good/beneficial hourly activities are becoming sparse. Now, we are mostly getting discounted W-Shop items or game bonuses. Many of us would like to see the wonderful hourlies that we used to enjoy return to WW.

Post if you agree/disagree!
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 12:47 AM   #2
I am so...
Gift Guru

diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: More POTM Benefits & Better Hourlies!

I definetly agree! I barely look at the daily activities page anymore because they are all quickdraws and discounts!!! Great thread
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 12:48 AM   #3
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Great ideas! I agree!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 12:50 AM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I concur. Your suggestions are right on the button. I got the elephant last month and the cheeky monkey this month, but I'm not tempted to get any more POTM. It really wasn't worth it except for the extra Wheel of the Month spin. How disappointing.

Webberlily
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 01:14 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

michael08 will become famous soon enough

I agree as well- the pet of month features are few and far between. Ganz needs to make the pet of month pkg something we really want- right now the only special I know of is the token to add to wish machine an a couple other items. Hope we see better loot bags and better activities. However I like the coupons for buying in the W shop.Have a great evening,.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:15 AM   #6
aek00044

aek00044 is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree!

If these two things are changed it would make a difference in ww!

Thanks for the great thread!
Old 07-22-2008, 01:16 AM   #7
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

I agree! The benefits do seem to be dwindling down every month. I remember when the Pink Poodle was the POTM in April and it seemed they had lots of extra activities every day and I subsequently started buying the POTM every month. But now, every passing month seems to give less and less to the POTM. There are quite a few days in the month now where there aren't any POTM activities at all. It's disappointing but I still like getting the POTMs anyway for the POTM gifts! But it would be great if the activities got better and more frequent!! Just my two cents worth.
SarahN is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 01:25 AM   #8

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

I totally agree! The POTM is already a rip-off if you have already adopted that particular pet. Some people don't mind buying multiple pets, but if I already have a pet, I don't really want to buy another of the same pet. I have made exceptions to this case, but I don't like doing it for every pet. So what happens is this: I had already the Lil'Kinz Pig, Cow, Pink Poodle, Panda, and Cheeky Monkey! I missed out on the frog and black bear, but got lucky on my adoptions of the :chi: and Lil':gr:!

I think if you have already adopted a POTM, you should Still get a bonus POTM prize exclusive item! It is a total rip-off that we don't get anything!

And you are totally right, we should have more POTM activities!
Old 07-22-2008, 01:29 AM   #9
Baltimore Colts

I agree! I dont get on WW much becuz of lack of interest, most becuz of all the little stuff like his slowly undermines my enjoyment.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:46 AM   #10

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I agree! I have POTM BUT thats not fair for the other people
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed