Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2018, 11:25 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Faunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be great
Faunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be great

Default More Pet Ideas

So these are inspired once again by my best RL friend:
Atlas Moth
Mini Frog (supposedly world’s smallest vertebrate)
Bumblebee Bat (yes it’s real)

These are real animals that would be great as Halloween specials:
Chinese Water Deer - YES, a deer for HALLOWEEN! Why? It grows FANGS!!!!

Scorpion Mouse - yes, a REAL mouse for a Halloween idea. Why? It actually HOWLS!

Tropical Glass Tree Frog - has skin that allows organs to be seen!

Known as the “Hairy”, “Horror” or “Wolverine”, this is not your friendly neighborhood amphibian, as it will literally break its own bones, force them through skin and use them as claws to attack - even humans.

Demon Duck of Doom - technically closer to a chicken, this is an extinct flightless bird, quite tall with a skull that rivals some horses.

Ninja Lanternshark - a newly discovered shark, this creature has a jet black body with a head that can actually GLOW!

Goblin Shark - speaks for itself

Red-Lipped Batfish

Atrechoana Eiselti - limbless amphibian with snakelike bodies and rings like earthworms

And these would just be amazing:
Firecrest - supposedly Britain’s smallest bird
Long Eared Jerboa
Pudu Deer - supposedly world’s smallest deer
Golden Tiger - SO beautiful, supposedly only 30 exist
Liger
Parrotfish
King Cobra
Western Screech Owl
Savannah Cat - SO awesome!
Sand Cat - beyond adorable!
Blanket Octopus - enormous!
Honey Badger
Borean Bay Cat - supposedly one of the rarest wild cats in the world
Pangolin - not a lizard, actually a mammal with fingernail type scales
Baby Flamingo
Mahi-Mahi Fish - loyal to the end!
Anglerfish - together forever!
Spirit Bear - so beautiful
Carrier Pigeon
Queen Bee
Army Ant
Greenland Shark - an oldie but a goodie!
Central American Stingless Bee - YES they’re REAL
Pill Bug
Tiger Keelback Snake - not poisonous, uses poisonous prey to make their babies poisonous
Baby Swordfish - totally CUTE
Van Cats - Heterochromia rocks
Lil Pika - Bunny/teddy bear looking hybrid!
Raccoon Dog - looks like a raccoon, is actually a dog
Aracauna (or Easter Egg) Chicken - naturally lays colored eggs, so a terrific Easter special!
Pronghorned Antelope
Climbing Gourami Fish - sea AND land dweller
Jellyfish and Lobster are considered biologically immortal - they literally don’t age and don’t die unless killed!
Pika - dries plants for winter
Quokka - literally mini kangaroo
Lyrebird
Crow
Golden Jellyfish - no stingers, totally harmless!
Caucasian Mt. Dog (Russian Bear Dog)
Galapagos Turtle
Japanese Dwarf Flying Squirrel - too adorable!
Potoo - bird with mastery of camouflage
Alaskan Wood Frog - would be fantastic winter special!
Tasmanian Devil
Dwarf Elephant
Sword Billed Hummingbird - only bird with bill longer than own body!
Flounder - another master of camouflage
Most tiny poisonous frog - cute and deadly (name unknown at the moment)
Common Swift - truly a creature of the air
White Giraffe - extremely rare but amazing
Raven - true birds of justice!
Whiptail Lizard - true feminist at work - actually lay and hatch from unfertilized eggs!
Blue Marlin - at first soooo tiny, but oh do they grow!
Pink Bottlenose Dolphin - actually exists but only one
Octopus - a classic unseen as of yet
Lion’s Mane Jellyfish - truly incredible, longer than a blue whale!
Honeyguide Bird - leads people to beehives in exchange for honey
Bearded Dragon
Baby Seagull - because come on!
Teacup Pig - we already have the Yorkie!
Cuban Hummingbird - similar in size to a bumblebee
Albino Zebra
Honduran White Bat - thumb-sized and live in rainforest
Tibetan Mastiff
Siberian Samoyed - a dog that looks like a little polar bear! A great winter special!
Blue Lingcod - the reason it’s blue is actually still a mystery
Shoebill Bird
Dumbo Octopus - yes, that’s its name, due to the “ears”.
Glaucus Atlanticus - actually a sea slug but really amazing looking!
Aye-Aye Lemur
Zebra Duiker
Kiwa Hirsuta - aka “Yeti Lobster” or “Yeti Crab”, this would be a great winter surprise
Lowland Streaked Tenrec - funky looking!
Sunda Flying Lemur
Mantis Shrimp - powerful little crustaceans
Star Nosed Mole
Irrawaddy Dolphin
Lophorina - literally a BIRD of paradise
Venezuelan Poodle Moth - as fluffy as it sounds!
Tarsier
Kakapo Bird
Pink Fairy Armadillo - yes it’s REAL and would be a PERFECT addition to the Fairykinz!
Japanese Spider Crab
Chinese Giant Salamander

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Faunalover; 08-23-2018 at 06:40 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2018, 08:18 PM   #2

Default Re: More Pet Ideas

Any input on these?
Old 08-22-2018, 08:53 PM   #3
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Amazing list!

The only one that I wouldn't probably be crazy about is the pill bug! But I know there was a WI member a while back that loved pill bugs! Just can't remember who it was!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-22-2018, 11:48 PM   #4

Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness
Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness

Wow! What a list! I like that it includes so many uncommon species, that quite frankly, I haven't all heard of before. I'm down for all the "minis" (frogs, deer, etc.), the pill bug, and some new sea life.
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 08-23-2018, 06:36 AM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Amazing list!

The only one that I wouldn't probably be crazy about is the pill bug! But I know there was a WI member a while back that loved pill bugs! Just can't remember who it was!
Lol, well, they aren’t dangerous so if the virtual was really cute?

View Post Originally Posted by Superfly Sister
Wow! What a list! I like that it includes so many uncommon species, that quite frankly, I haven't all heard of before. I'm down for all the "minis" (frogs, deer, etc.), the pill bug, and some new sea life.
That’s the thing - I hadn’t heard of them either and I LOVE all kinds of animals.

I purposely tried to go for a variety, including the purely obscure, to appeal to all manner of tastes.
Webkinz is a really great site (at least for now) and it has SO much untapped potential for education about animals that aren’t often typically mentioned!
My whole body aches with wanting to get my hands on the development team, but there’s no way I’d ever be able to.

Last edited by Faunalover; 08-23-2018 at 06:36 AM..
Closed