Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

I<3mykitties is on a distinguished road

Default More new Lil' Kinz

There haven't been any new Lil' Kinz for a while. I've been checking for a while but still waiting.
I<3mykitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 01:31 AM   #2

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Re: More new Lil' Kinz

I heard they do not do them any more. Too bad , my first two were kinz . They were just right price for me to try for my little girls . And this is how i got hooked up
Now, if given choice i would go for regular pet but i will never pass on kinz if it right priced or i can not find the regular one.
I even have a separate account with about 7 of them
I think it is big mistake in time when people try to cut on expanses to discontinue lower priced pets and put so much focus on Signature or less known and accessible for everyboudy e store pets
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 02:25 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I have seen the Lil Kinz mouse for sale, it's been advertised as 'newly re-released'
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #4
ants more...

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

i agree. they're always making new big kinz
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #5

Hide-and-seek: I'm pretty sure they would not stop making them for no apparent reason.

tashytoot: Newly re-released?

LuvOurWebbies: I know!
Old 05-14-2010, 02:45 PM   #6
call me maisy! :)
Gift Guru

maisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant future

I love Lil' Kinz! D: I just bought 2 a few weeks ago.
maisydog13 is offline Male
Old 05-14-2010, 02:46 PM   #7
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

There not in the plans for right now, but that does not mean they're gone I read something on a tweet from Ganz
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #8

Amygirl8: I know.
Closed