Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 08:11 AM   #1
cheekydog12 will become famous soon enough

Talking More Ideas For Ganz.sign Here!!

MY ideas for ganz.

-now these are my ideas, but i love some of the others on the other threads. i'll just post what wasn't posted yet

-make bunkbeds!! that way we can make a camp themed room or just save money and space!!
-be able to buy SUPERBEDS!! i think superbeds should be sold for 1,000 kc each, i mean if you liek 4 of the beds, you need to buy 25 webkinz!! just sell them for 1,000 each!

-be able to CHOOSE your bonus adoption gift!! for those who get extra gifts, they should choose between getting an exclusive or a kc coin.

-be able to CHOOSE your potm item!! we should be able to select our item, so we get the one we want!

-KINZSYTLE SHOP...now i personally think this is a bad idea. i like the clothes, but the real clothes aren't that great. i think the kinzsytle shop should be on WW like the W shop and people should be able to buy the clothes. but if u get the clothes, u can get some of the clothes freee instead.

-BRING BACK THE MONEKY AND MONKEY DUMMY TO THE WHEEL OF YUM!!!!!!! yes this is a big one!! please bring it backkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Make more swimming pools!! I mean there's only 2!! Make some more and maybe even have diving boards or slides off some of them!!!!!!

-TAKE YOUR WEBKINZ TO WEBKINZ CONCERTS!!! yes! have your webkinz purcahse a concert ticket for 50, 75, 100, 130, or 150 kc! Then they go to a place called the CONCERT ARENA where they get acess to watch a KINZ BAND!!! YEAH!!! and the tickets are limited, so first come first served per show!! And afterwards, you will be able to purchase items like KINZ BAND t-shirts, different posters, and other stuff!! the concerts will be about 5 mins, and on every zzone there would be about 25 concerts a day, on certain times!! i mean this would be soo coool!!!!
and then at the show u can pay 5kc to be entered in a drawing to win a toy guitar! aWESOME!!!

-be able to use the sand flooring in your backyard! then u would really be at the beach!!!

liek em? post!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2007, 08:46 AM   #2
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)
cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: More Ideas For Ganz.sign Here!!

add me on the list
Old 10-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #3
kaylynelle is on a distinguished road

I like your thinking. These are great ideas.
kaylynelle is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 09:21 PM   #4

add me to!!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:42 AM   #5
wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i was thinking about the bunkbeds for quite a while and now somebody has the same idea!!!! Sign me up!!!!
wanda259 is offline Female