Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Default More Holiday Puppies!

I was thinking, because they have the Clover Puppy, Love Puppy etc. How about these?

• Pumpkin Puppy (White with orange Pumpkins and black Pumpkins)
  • Easter Egg Puppy (White with Easter Eggs)
  • New Years Puppy (White with confetti)
  • Fourth of July Puppy (White with firecrackers)Snowflake Puppy (White with light blue snowflakes)

Last edited by Smog; 01-12-2010 at 05:08 PM..
Smog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: More Holiday Puppies!

I was also thinking about a pumpkin puppy! That is weird... I was also thinking for the pumpkin puppy either white with pumpkins or black with pumpkins. Great ideas!
Old 01-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

a new years puppy would be soooo cute love your ideas!
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #4
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

THanks! Glad you like them!
Smog is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
onderwoman.

View Post Originally Posted by disneyfreak102
I was also thinking about a pumpkin puppy! That is weird... I was also thinking for the pumpkin puppy either white with pumpkins or black with pumpkins. Great ideas!
Y'know the Love Puppy has red and pink hearts? The Pumpkin PUppy could have both!
Smog is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #6

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

how about a Thanksgiving puppy with turkeys on it???
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 10:21 PM   #7

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Oh i really think that a snowflake puppy that is white with light blue and darke blue snowflakes would be adorable!!!!!!!!! I would buy one !!
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 12:11 PM   #8
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Ohh! I would buy them! I was thinking about a pumpkin bunny around Halloween, and how cute it would be. I hope they do more like these, they are very marketable for parents and grandparents to buy something special for each holiday!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #9
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Oooh! I love your ideas, I would buy them without hesitating!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #10
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

I personally love kitties, and I would like a pumpkin kitty.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Closed