Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
ants a REAL peacock!
Webkinz :)

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Default More Faberge style eggs! Please!

Dear Webkinz,

THANK YOU for finally making a Faberge style egg! I have wanted one ever since I opened my first Easter gift of white bunny ears! I would really love to have more eggs in a variety of colors and styles, maybe some that are clocks or play music or are animated just like real Faberge eggs. I doubt you could get away with designing an egg that looks too similar to a real Faberge egg due to copyright issues and whatnot, but if you can, could you please design an egg similar to the Lilies of the Valley egg? I would post a picture of that egg but I don't know how. Thank you so much!

Love, Hibiscus
Hibiscus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Default Re: More Faberge style eggs! Please!

What are Faberge style eggs?
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
Dear Webkinz,

THANK YOU for finally making a Faberge style egg! I have wanted one ever since I opened my first Easter gift of white bunny ears! I would really love to have more eggs in a variety of colors and styles, maybe some that are clocks or play music or are animated just like real Faberge eggs. I doubt you could get away with designing an egg that looks too similar to a real Faberge egg due to copyright issues and whatnot, but if you can, could you please design an egg similar to the Lilies of the Valley egg? I would post a picture of that egg but I don't know how. Thank you so much!

Love, Hibiscus
OMG that is such a fantastic idea. Fabrege eggs are so beautiful. i want the new exclusive and will get the egg ASAP. rep to you and your fantastic ideas.

to post pic on WI. after you type in your comments scroll down past the SUBMIT button to MANAGE ATTACHMENTS and click on that and a screen will open for you to BROWSE and find your pic on your computer. select pic and your back to screen and click UPLOAD. close screen then hit SUBMIT button to finish your post. good luck.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Great idea!
How to post a pic-- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:35 PM   #5
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

THANK YOU Lucy Hippo and mickey26 for that information! I've been wondering how to post a photo since I joined here. Here is a "rep" for both of you!

Oh my stars, I just looked at the link you gave me mickey26, and I remember that log in page!

Last edited by Hibiscus; 02-03-2011 at 11:35 PM..
Old 02-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

THANK YOU Lucy Hippo and mickey26 for that information! I've been wondering how to post a photo since I joined here. Here is a "rep" for both of you!

Oh my stars, I just looked at the link you gave me mickey26, and I remember that log in page!
Thank you, hun. How sweet of you!
Aaah, those were the days.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
ants a REAL peacock!

OK here is the Lilies of the Valley egg. I hope I did this right!

Click the image to open in full size.

Yay, it worked!
Old 02-04-2011, 12:00 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

GOOD IDEA!! I really would like it if the the eggs would open when your pet touches them Like this:

Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 12:06 AM   #9
ants a REAL peacock!

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
What are Faberge style eggs?
OK mini art-history lesson coming up!

Faberge eggs were created by a Russian jeweler, Piotr Karl Faberge, for the Russian Imperial family prior to the Bolshevik Revolution. The Tsar (Nikolai II) commissioned an Easter egg each year for his mother and for his wife. The eggs were fabulously expensive since they were often covered in rare gems and were usually made from precious metals, and the techniques the Faberge workshop used were far ahead of the times. (Many eggs had "surprises" that were mechanical in nature, such as a miniature train that actually ran, a rooster that popped out of the top of a clock egg and crowed, a bird that sang, and others.) The tradition of the Tsar giving his mother and wife an Easter egg obviously stopped when the Imperial family was killed by the Bolshevists, but the legend of the fabulous workmanship lives on! A Faberge egg usually sells at auction for millions of dollars since they are so rare and each one is unique. All of the eggs were confiscated by the revolutionary forces and some were sold to raise money for the fledgling revolutionary government, so it is possible to go to a few museums in the United States and see an actual Faberge egg today. The eggs are all very small, so I am assuming that is why Webkinz made the new egg exclusive so small!

I will stop lecturing here because I am boring even myself!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #10
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Cool Re: More Faberge style eggs! Please!

OK mini art-history lesson coming up!

Faberge eggs were created by a Russian jeweler, Piotr Karl Faberge, for the Russian Imperial family prior to the Bolshevik Revolution. The Tsar (Nikolai II) commissioned an Easter egg each year for his mother and for his wife. The eggs were fabulously expensive since they were often covered in rare gems and were usually made from precious metals, and the techniques the Faberge workshop used were far ahead of the times. (Many eggs had "surprises" that were mechanical in nature, such as a miniature train that actually ran, a rooster that popped out of the top of a clock egg and crowed, a bird that sang, and others.) The tradition of the Tsar giving his mother and wife an Easter egg obviously stopped when the Imperial family was killed by the Bolshevists, but the legend of the fabulous workmanship lives on! A Faberge egg usually sells at auction for millions of dollars since they are so rare and each one is unique. All of the eggs were confiscated by the revolutionary forces and some were sold to raise money for the fledgling revolutionary government, so it is possible to go to a few museums in the United States and see an actual Faberge egg today. The eggs are all very small, so I am assuming that is why Webkinz made the new egg exclusive so small!

I will stop lecturing here because I am boring even myself!
Well I wasn't bored! Thanks for telling me!
2cheerios is offline Female
Closed