Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #11
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru
 
Pubob03's Avatar
Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

Webkinz:
Giraffe
Zebra
Brown Cow

Games:
Lunch Letters 2...A bit more challenging than the oringinal (uses #s) Screen is a Lunch Bar, and there are a certain number of 'Kinz in line. They ask for a food, and you type out the entire order (ex, "1 Hamburger, 2 Sodas)
Operation Gumball 2..."Poor ___(corny name)__ has lost his gumballs! Help him find them before time runs out!" It's like one of those "I Spy" games...the gumballs/items are hidden in a scene, and the hiding places get harder as the game progresses
Themes
Got Milk? theme (Cow Exclusive)...White/Black Spots Wallpaper, white floor. basically, themed around cows!!!

I'll definatley think up more later! Or, not definatley, more like hopefully. And Happy Birthday in advance!!!!!
~Pubob03
Pubob03 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
 
Webkinz Mania's Avatar
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

View Post Originally Posted by Zkat
I have some ideas:
1. lil kinz :rac:
2. Polar Plunge 2 where you have to finish the course before the snow melts
3. a rainbow lava lamp and a gold lava lamp
POLAR PLONGE 2!!!!!!
I will not take anymore lavas but great ideas. Ganz will not make any of the lilkinz you listed but I wish they did. Make some more wonderful ideas.

View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03
Webkinz:
Giraffe
Zebra
Brown Cow

Games:
Lunch Letters 2...A bit more challenging than the oringinal (uses #s) Screen is a Lunch Bar, and there are a certain number of 'Kinz in line. They ask for a food, and you type out the entire order (ex, "1 Hamburger, 2 Sodas)
Operation Gumball 2..."Poor ___(corny name)__ has lost his gumballs! Help him find them before time runs out!" It's like one of those "I Spy" games...the gumballs/items are hidden in a scene, and the hiding places get harder as the game progresses
Themes
Got Milk? theme (Cow Exclusive)...White/Black Spots Wallpaper, white floor. basically, themed around cows!!!

I'll definatley think up more later! Or, not definatley, more like hopefully. And Happy Birthday in advance!!!!!
~Pubob03
Love the ideas but Lunch Letters to will be Lunch Numbers and I love the ideas. Give me all the items for that wonderful theme. A+! Let's be friends here at !

Those pets you listed are rumored so they will not be listed and again thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by obsessive
Cool! Are you sure a Chickadee Webbie is coming out in September?
Yes. Many sites said there will be. If not, sorry. There is they say and I do too.

View Post Originally Posted by Hippokinz
trash bed:


Click the image to open in full size.

850 kinzcash

keep your kinz warm with a wrapper blanket and rest its head on a peice of discarded candy! your pet is safe on this bed because the lid handle will keep your pet on.

this is one bed you won't soon want to throw away!

invisabed:

Click the image to open in full size.


1000 kinzcash

this bed isn't as hard to find as you think. just look for your pet, snoozing away on nothing! the invisabed is clearly one cool bed!
GREAT IDEAS. One of the beds is related to something else in a theme as the other one, boy I hope they make it! GREAT JOB.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgirl427
wow lots of stuff.... long list.... wait scratch that REALLY long list.lol

I so wish they would come out with a hamster and parakeet... those would be my dream webkinz.
Thank you. anadrewhoya did most of the pets!

Last edited by Webkinz Mania; 07-18-2008 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 07-18-2008, 08:19 PM   #13
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru
 
Emma4ever12's Avatar
Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

Hi! While you have a good idea by doing this thread, some of your responses have been less then appropriate. Please think before you speak and try to think about member's feelings when you say things!
Emma4ever12 is offline
Old 07-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
 
Webkinz Mania's Avatar
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

I changed what I wrote
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 07-18-2008, 08:32 PM   #15
steelilacs
Webkinz :)
 
lovelydragon01's Avatar
lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

Wow. Great Ideas!

I have one. It could be a Angelic Angel Fish and have wsf as Angelic Marshmallow Fluff and as its wsi it could be (just thinking quick here..but i dont really know...) maybe a...Angelic Spa Table?

I also have pictures of those.


***Also about the pictures, all of the items as in the fish, pig, food, and spa table were drawn completely by meee in MS paint. The frames around the drawings and the teext was done in a editing website.***

Oh and maybe a Lightning Pig?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgangelicangelfish..jpg (39.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpglightninpig_edit(by katrina).jpg (30.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgmarsshmallow fluff_edit.jpg (17.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgspatable_edit.jpg (33.6 KB, 3 views)
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #16
Webkinz :)
 
Webkinz Mania's Avatar
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

lovely fish
i dont know how
the pig will look
i dont love the
pig idea but
keep giving
me ideas yours
rock!!!!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 07-18-2008, 09:10 PM   #17
steelilacs
Webkinz :)
 
lovelydragon01's Avatar
lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

thank you. i like the fish too.
yes i know neither do i that was one me and my little sister came up with..i guess it would look better virtually.

hmm i dont really have anymoreat the moment..but ill keep thinking.
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 08:12 AM   #18
Webkinz :)
 
Webkinz Mania's Avatar
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

**bbuummpp**

---------- Webkinz Mania added 110 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

can somebody post more ideas

Last edited by Webkinz Mania; 07-19-2008 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 07-19-2008, 02:21 PM   #19
Webkinz :)
 
WebkinzzRulezz's Avatar
WebkinzzRulezz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

LOVE THE IDEAS!!!!
WebkinzzRulezz is offline Male
Old 07-19-2008, 03:28 PM   #20
Webkinz :)
 
gamemaestro's Avatar
gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

Can you please tell which pet ideas you want in certain month's?
gamemaestro is offline Male
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts