Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 06:26 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

thanks
i dont need anymore pets for a while
keep giving me ideas
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #92
kolacola12

Default Re: MILLONS of Webkinz Ideas and Still More to Come! Theme Ideas and more! is a No More! Join the Newest Thread and Will Kinda a Club. Anyone can Enter. BDAY is JULY 20! Post Ideas Before Because I'm Sending

WOW! These ideas are amazing. :]I like the fast food one the best.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #93

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

thanks again
ideas can be posted now
Old 08-01-2008, 11:26 AM   #94
kolacola12

Going Green Theme.Green bed (800)Hug a tree Poster (100)Green plasma TV(900)Tree Top Couch (700)Plant a tree lamp (300)Green Tree top flooring (150)Green Radio (run by some new WW Hostest; 300)Green telaphone (300)Green flower wallpaper (100)Green Bycile (400)
Old 08-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #95

vetgirl1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

great ideas! i think they should make a polka dot theme!
Old 08-03-2008, 08:35 AM   #96

97momm is an unknown quantity at this point

youre ideas are woonnder full but ihave two new pet ideas maybe the should make a shark and a bee

---------- 97momm added 9 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

they alsoshould make it were you have to pay bills like a light bill and they should make it were your pet drive on the streets and you can make your own buisness and they shouldhave light switches

Last edited by 97momm; 08-03-2008 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-03-2008, 02:30 PM   #97
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

you have to have at lest 200 ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how about a swing set for two pets at a time! you click on it and your pet starts to swing! and you can have two pets on it at a time!!!!

mabe a Guitar Teame! with black wllpapper with pink guitars!
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #98

gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

I have three Pet ideas: Spotted Dog, Calico Cat, Cheeky Riendeer.
gamemaestro is offline Male
Old 08-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #99

Okay, I'm back from along sleep over. I don't like the ideas about the bills. The Spotted Dog is added, Calico Cat is added, Cheeky Reindeer can't be added since the cheeky pets were told that it wasn't good "they have too much". We don't need a guitar theme and the Polka Dot Theme can be wallpaper and flooring for the W-Shop. Bee and Shark is on the list! Green Theme will be added as a Seasonal Theme.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:11 AM   #100
Gosh i'm
Gifted

goatluver1837 is a jewel in the roughgoatluver1837 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by kolacola12
Going Green Theme.Green bed (800)Hug a tree Poster (100)Green plasma TV(900)Tree Top Couch (700)Plant a tree lamp (300)Green Tree top flooring (150)Green Radio (run by some new WW Hostest; 300)Green telaphone (300)Green flower wallpaper (100)Green Bycile (400)
OMG I loooove this idea!!!
goatluver1837 is offline Female
Closed