Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
I made my avatar!
Webkinz :)

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Talking Midnight Wolf Fan Club!

I know you've waited for a while, so here it is!!
This is the Midnight Wolf Fan Club! Your host is Meeprox! This is the place to be if you love the Midnight Wolf! You can check out the Official Midnight Wolf thread here.
Become a fan of the Midnight Wolf to be added to this list! All fans will be added to the Midnight Wolf Supporter List on the Midnight Wolf page! (Unless you’d rather not. If you would not like to be added, please say so)

Fans
1. Meeprox (President)
2. CalleyCo (Vice President)
3. MoonshineLight (Cub)
4. DJLOVESWEBKINZ (Midnight Wolf)
5. Merocks (Midnight Wolf)
6. Amygirl8 (Cub)
7. Neongreen (Cub)
8. Stargazer1 (Vice President)

There are a TON of cool things in the fan club! It’s free to all, so come on in! There are games, contests, stories, and more! So why not join the fun?

How to become a fan
It couldn’t be easier! Just say the magic words “Count me in as a fan!” and you’re in!

Ranks
President (That would be me! Only 1 of these!) FULL
Vice President (1-2 of these) FULL
Midnight Wolf (Unlimeted!)
Wolf (Unlimeted!)
Cub (Unlimeted!)
Just tell me what rank you want to be!

Games

Think of the best Midnight Wolf Name you can! (Suggestion of CalleyCo, VP)

Current Contest
Create a Midnight Wolf PSF! All entries must be in by Feb. 26! Prizes are pet foods of your choice!

Stories (Current Writer: Stargazer1)
(No name)

Once, there was a midnight wolf who was sad because he was the only one of his kind. But then he ran into meeprox, who told him he was special. Then the wolf perked up and became best friends with meeprox. He joined WI and kept sending PMs to meeprox. Here is one of his notes:

Dear Meeprox,

Thank you for believing in me. I'm moving on now. I've built up enough confidence to stop being supported. I hope I see you at Hallmark, but don't buy me. I think if you don't I'll be one step closer to a loving family- of course, you are family to me. I'll always remember you. I hope you'll remember me.

Love,
Midnight Wolf

meeprox decided to visit midnightwolf4reals' page. She commented:

Midnight Wolf,
I got your PM. That was very kind of you! I'm glad you're moving on. What a strong little wolf you are! I'm very proud of you and will never forget you.

Love,
Meeprox

midnightwolforreals was banned the next day. But when meeprox went to Hallmark, she saw a dark blue wolf. It winked at her. Meeprox smiled and moved on. The next day, the wolf was gone. It belonged to a girl who's WI username was stargazer1. She took great care of the wolf, whose name was Midnight. He befriended all of stargazer1's webkinz. He had a very happy life. When stargazer1 grew up, Midnight went with her and was set on her bed and slept with every night. He was in good hands. And guess what? Meeprox became stargazer1's best friend, and visited her house every day. That meant Midnight saw meeprox regularly. And when Midnight grew old, he discovered that his owner had moved out. But he found that another midnight wolf with a bow in her hair was next to him. Attatched to her was a note:

Dear Midnight,
I have moved out. I don't need you in my dorm room. At Wallgreens, I saw another wolf. It was a girl. I thought she could become your roommate. I'm sorry to let you down.

Love,
Stargazer1

So Midnight married Marissa and they had baby wolves. Then those wolves had kids. And those kids had kids, and so on. Today everyone remembers Midnight. And in the middle of Kinzville Park is a statue of the first midnight wolf.

The End
Click the image to open in full size.

(If you would like to write for the Stories section, PM me!)

I am working hard for more sections, but in the mean time, please be patient!

Ganz Number: 1-800-724-5902 Call them and tell them about this wolf! (Suggestion of CalleyCo!)

Got suggestions for this page? PM/VM me with ANY ideas! Nothing is too crazy for me!

Please give me ideas for games, contests, or ANYTHING! I need ideas!

~Meeprox~

Last edited by meeprox; 02-23-2010 at 01:11 PM..
meeprox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Midnight Wolf Fan Club!

Ooh, since I have 1st post, can I be Vice President???
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Uhhhh, YEAH. I'll put your name on the list!

~Meeprox~
Old 02-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #4

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

Count me in as a fan! Oh, and may I be a cub? (Ya know, cuz' I'm so lovable! xD)
MoonshineLight is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
I made my avatar!

Of course! xD

~Meeprox~
Old 02-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
Summer All The Time

DJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clown

This is going to be fun Count me in as a fan! Can I be a Midnight Wolf?
DJLOVESWEBKINZ is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 09:10 PM   #7
I made my avatar!

Sure thing!

~Meeprox~
Old 02-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #8

merocks is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll join!
merocks is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #9
I made my avatar!

Ok! 5 more till 10!

~Meeprox~
Old 02-19-2010, 09:30 PM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I want to be a fan member! Woot!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed