Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Meet Dr. Tweet (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/meet-dr-tweet-579914/)

MegMeg12-01-2009 09:02 PM

Meet Dr. Tweet

OK Ganz, since you started taking down all the ads about brushing our teeth and playing outside, it's time to ad in another role model so the WW children's teeth don't rot!

Dr. Tweet (I don't really care if it is a he/she or if he/she is in any way related to Dr. Quack) would be an orthodontist who would check your pets teeth. Here are MY personal price line-ups:
  1. $500 braces ($25 to change color)
  2. Free teeth cleaning and check up every 6th months automatically, but can be visited whenever your webkinz would like
  3. I don't think they should be forced to wear a headgear or retainer...but I'd like to hear your opinions on this.
  4. Also, there will be 12 teeth health snacks to collect but you can only collect one once a month, so if your webbies go for a year they get 12 different collectable foods and one special prize!
  5. If they are doing a check up twice a month or more than once, they will still be given one "healthy" W-Shop food per visit
What do you guys think?

StLouiscutie18412-01-2009 09:05 PM

Re: Meet Dr. Tweet

Sounds cool

MegMeg12-01-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184 (Post 17359852)
Sounds cool

Thanks. I wonder what type of bird Dr. Tweet would be...::)

sarastuff99912-01-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegMeg (Post 17360033)
Thanks. I wonder what type of bird Dr. Tweet would be...::)

Sounds cool, but one year for some food might make some kids bored. I think she should be a pink cockatoo, and they should make a tooth fairy and things like someone else suggested!

xXKristaXx12-01-2009 09:26 PM

Awesome!

Id pay for braces ! ;]

stormypanda12-01-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegMeg (Post 17359798)
OK Ganz, since you started taking down all the ads about brushing our teeth and playing outside, it's time to ad in another role model so the WW children's teeth don't rot!

Dr. Tweet (I don't really care if it is a he/she or if he/she is in any way related to Dr. Quack) would be an orthodontist who would check your pets teeth. Here are MY personal price line-ups:
  1. $500 braces ($25 to change color)
  2. Free teeth cleaning and check up every 6th months automatically, but can be visited whenever your webkinz would like
  3. I don't think they should be forced to wear a headgear or retainer...but I'd like to hear your opinions on this.
  4. Also, there will be 12 teeth health snacks to collect but you can only collect one once a month, so if your webbies go for a year they get 12 different collectable foods and one special prize!
  5. If they are doing a check up twice a month or more than once, they will still be given one "healthy" W-Shop food per visit
What do you guys think?

I think that'd be cool, but just W-Shop food might get boring for kids, maybe a other non-good related gift? But I still think this is a good idea, it'll encourage kids to take good care of their teeth! (Now especially since kids just love candy!) Very creative idea! :nod:

MegMeg12-01-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormypanda (Post 17360384)
I think that'd be cool, but just W-Shop food might get boring for kids, maybe a other non-good related gift? But I still think this is a good idea, it'll encourage kids to take good care of their teeth! (Now especially since kids just love candy!) Very creative idea! :nod:

Thank you :) I find that if we gave out lollipops for the visits, it would have no value. You have to wonder why kids at doctor offices get candy. I think peppermints and stickers are better.

BloogleJ12-02-2009 07:48 AM

Awesome I think that is the best idea for webkinz. BTW 500$ for braces???? No way. 250.

tarsky78112-02-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloogleJ (Post 17362610)
Awesome I think that is the best idea for webkinz. BTW 500$ for braces???? No way. 250.

500 is reasonable for something to promote overall health and is also totally optional. ;)
I like that idea! I have one question/comment though.
Would the braces only be visible at Dr. Tweet's office and when the pet's smile, since the pets' mouths are closed all the rest of the time? :)