Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 11:11 PM   #121
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Meet Dr. Ozzy, the Orthodontist for YOUR webbies! If I don't answer your question/post your idea on the front page, feel free to VM or PM it to me :)

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
I love this idea
I really hope this happens!
They should have a job at the Empolment office too
But what if all of your webbies need braces
If you have 10 big webkinz that's about 10,000 kinz cash right there
I have answered your question and added your awesome idea on the front page!

View Post Originally Posted by 1pinkgirl2
awesome (: i support!
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2010, 11:15 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Meet Dr. Ozzy, the Orthodontist for YOUR webbies! If I don't answer your question/post your idea on the front page, feel free to VM or PM it to me :)

I've already posted this but, I support!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #123
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I've already posted this but, I support!
Thank you! I think I'll try editing an image to make a Dr. Ozzy/Ozzie. I hope someone could help maybe
Old 08-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #124
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

Thats a great idea then people who have braces wont feel lonely
lolbno is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #125

marcamwoy is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Meet Dr. Ozzy, the Orthodontist for YOUR webbies! If I don't answer your question/post your idea on the front page, feel free to VM or PM it to me :)

This idea is so cool! I just got braces, why cant my per get some to?
marcamwoy is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 11:25 PM   #126
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lolbno
Thats a great idea then people who have braces wont feel lonely
View Post Originally Posted by marcamwoy
This idea is so cool! I just got braces, why cant my per get some to?
Thanks you two! And welcome to WI marcamwoy!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #127
Gifted

Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm making Dr. Ozzy/Ozzie a 'possum or otter so that I can start making a banner
Old 08-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #128
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

that's a cute idea! i support!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #129
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I think this is a good idea! I think Ozzy should be a beaver..lol
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #130
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

i love the idea! it's cute, imo. but, one thing sticks out to me: the whole 'brushing your teeth 2-3 times a day' thing. that'd be fine to people who don't have very many pets, but what about people who have over ten pets, twenty pets, thirty, forty, over one hundred? it would take forever to get all those pets in for a brushing even once a day. also, consider the situation where the user has more than one account and only uses one or two as their main? they could easily forget about the other accounts. the user might even have over ten pets on each account.. think if that person has five accounts with over ten on each... that's over fifty pets to brush 2-3 times a day. i don't know who would do that on a daily basis, frankly. but other than that, i love the idea. i'll support it!
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, good idea! :], kaykaycat, megann, momo ducky!, r☯bin (: