Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Talking Meet Dr. Ozzy, the Orthodontist for YOUR webbies! If I don't answer your question/post your idea on the front page, feel free to VM or PM it to me :)

Why a Dr. Ozzy?

Ever since webbies have begun brushing their teeth I have dreamed of this idea.
I've had braces for 4 1/2 years now, and many kids who play Webkinz are old enough for braces, so I thought, why not layout my idea for a webkinz dentist/orthodontist?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What doors will Dr. Ozzy open for my webbies?

-Braces (different color options; I figure around...500KC for Lil' Kinz and 1000KC for Big Kinz)

-Teeth cleaning video while your Webkinz is getting a checkup, that gives children the benefits of keeping up with your teeth

-When your webbies go up to a sink there is now a "floss" option

-Your webkinz can go to the dentist and get their braces off (For around 100KC I figure)

-Your webbies can now buy toothbrushes (ranging 5 KC-20KC and can be themed)

-On your webbies sink they can now customize their stuff (ex. Pink flossbox, pink toothbrush, green toothpaste, purple toothbrush jar, blue soap, etc.)

-Your webkinz now have a new action called "say cheese" after 100 visits to the dentist (I think it should be where they smile really big and their teeth sparkle)

-Your 1000 KC you pay is something you can put off for up to a year

-You pay your 1000 KC in measurements of 250 KC a month

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ideas and Questions from the WI members...

KEY: FAQs in BLUE and Ideas in ORANGE

• Prices FAQ & Ideas
iluvginger33: It's a good idea, especially to promote healthy teeth, though braces in real life are a pain so I don't think our webbies would particularly like visiting the orthodontist. Another issue is that if it costs so much just to unlock toothbrushes and a smile action, I just personal wouldn't be willing to pay much for that.

MegMeg: Considering that, what if he paid you $500 KC for visiting him each day IF you had brushed any of your webbie's teeth twice (since you're supposed to brush 2-3 times a day)?

monkeysgirl: I love this idea I really hope this happens! They should have a job at the Employment office too!

monkeysgirl: But what if all of your webbies need braces. If you have 10 big webkinz that's about 10,000 kinz cash right there.

MegMeg: Hi monkeysgirl! P.S. I loved your employment office suggestion! Anyways, only about 5/10 webkinz would need braces, and I just added a new option under my features for Dr. Ozzy/Ozzie that you only have to pay 250 KC a month for the braces until 1000 KC is payed off or until you have the 1000 KC to pay for it. Sadly I made the price 1000 KC because this is what you can expect from Ganz: High prices KC wise, or it being a deluxe member option only.

• The Dr. Himself FAQ & Ideas
Emma 8432: I have one question, what animal would with doctor be? Maybe like a snake or something like that? A Webkinz that isn't a mascot yet. But, this idea is very great and I suppot it 100%. Do you have anymore wonderul ideas?

MegMeg: I'm thinking an otter

(ed's note: I also have a few members' posts that answer this quite nicely below)

Boltaway: Actually, I had in mind that he could be an opossum,but an otter makes perfect sense, too.

Webbieluvr1924: I think you should spell his name differently though. It reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne, haha. I have a black and white dog named Ozzie. Maybe Dr. Ozzie could be a Black and White cheeky dog? LOL. Or...Oh my gosh, you know what he should be? A Sabertooth Tiger!

Sarocks7: Good idea! The animal should be a Cheshire Cat, they smile and show their teeth a lot. I support! (ed. note: I looked up a picture of the cat since I had never seen one and totally agree with them!)

moosetracks143: An otter doctor would be cute, but a rabbit doctor with very large, gleaming white front teeth would be humorous. (ed's note: again, someone was wearing their thinking cap!)

tarabella9: This is an awesome idea! The animal should be a turtle.

~Kiwi~: I think that a good webkinz for the mascot could be something like.... Dr. Lisa, a chocolate lab (girl)

mhib: I absolutely LOVE the idea! Wouldn't that be cute if it was Dr. Quack's relative??

smarly: That is a good idea the pet should be a bubble gum cheeky cat or a real old pet

• Features FAQ & Ideas
Pikachukick900: yeah! And webkinz could get braces after 2 vists to the dentist. Customization should and probably would be deluxe only. I have a friend with braces, the webbies sould be able to still eat popcorn, chewy candy ect.,with braces. The videos could be random, and on every 5th vist, you got to watch a cool movie of your choice! (eds note: I never thought of the "wait you can't eat candy viewpoint, and you've cleared that up nice. Also, I'd hate to see an idea meant to appeal to many WW members be forced into the "deluxe" catergory)

hespsn: Ugh. Now I REALLY want this idea to come to Webkinz World! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!! Maybe for the braces, you have to sign up for the dentist/orthodontist, and if you do, then you have to brush your Webkinz' teeth, floss them, etc. at least once every week or else they need braces or stuff to do for their teeth. Well, nobdy wants braces, do they? So that's why we could do that. LOOVE your ideas, though. (ed note: Well I was thinking it would be random selection to if your webkinz got braces, like a 1:5 ratio for your pet getting a problem with their teeth, but I appreciate your ideas and support!)

tacobell222: OMG! And after they get their braces off Dr. Ozzy can give them a retainer. (:

cardnlfancarly: he can give out special colored rubber bands!

iluvpigs12: And, if your pet had to get retainers, you could pick the colors. Some orthos give the option to have a sticker implanted into a retainer or even sparkles!!!!

kittyhub54:I love it! And maybe you could even have like a treasure box like they have at some orthodontists with cool prizes in them! (ed's note: pure. genius.)

Baby_G: That would be so cool! And the portrait you see with your pet could have your pet smiling big showing off their braces! :]

pinkbab89: I think half of your pets could need braces, and have would have perfect teeth.
(ed's note: personally I think that's a little costly. 1/3 or 1/4 is much better! But way to go with the whole "not every webbie has bad teeth" idea)

artemishunter: I've got a question though,what about those webkinz like turtles or birds that don't have teeth,would they just clean their tongue or whatever as well as treat their jaw/beak to make it stronger?

MegMeg: I think WW might have to work on digitally imaging "teeth" on pets like those you just mentioned, or they could work with your suggestion, you've brought up a good point though.

Webkinzlover04: I support but you're supposed to brush your teeth 2-3 times a day everyday, that's alot. 500-1000 each time?

MegMeg: Thanks for supporting, but I think you've misunderstood me
It's 500-1000 to buy braces, retainers, etc. depending on if you have a lil Kinz or big Kinz. It's free to brush your teeth in webkinz world, but I think it would cost money if you got to CUSTOMIZE (not USE) your toothbrush.

Ms.Pacman: I love this idea! I think customizing the braces and retainer would be great. when my brother got his retainer, he got a little sticker on the top and it looks really cool. Maybe your pet can get cavities if they dont brust their teeth, and the can lose baby teeth. that would be so cool!

Black Cats: I like your idea! I thought of something but it looked like there were too many comments for you to see it. I think after a certain number of visits to Dr. Ozzy or getting braces off you should get a Healthy Teeth Badge. (ed's note: Nice! And it'll appeal really nice to "my page" users!)

ra1727: I like that! But why should only deluxe members be able to customize?

MegMeg: That was just an idea from a member on WI. I personally disagree with deluxe members only getting those perks. If you want MY opinion and not the members of WI, check out the 2nd section of my first post titled "What doors will Dr. Ozzy open for my Webkinz?" Remember all members on WI are entitled to their opinion, so I put up all WI member's questions (like yours) and ideas and organize them on the first post so members get credit. Also, I put them up so you can make sure you don't suggest something already suggested Thanks for your question!

WebkinzBatRulez: Oh cool! Imagine if your pet goes to the sink and has like rotting smelly nasty teeth with piles of tartar on them all yellow and green! and then your pet has to see the Dentist to get it all clean...like he gets a green face when sees and goes see Dr. Quack.

bffforever: What Webkinz should do is send you mail, probably about once a month saying your pet- or pets need checkups. When you go, the dentist should take like 35-50 KC depending of how much work he did to your mouth.

triplet1: Would you have to get braces? What would happen if you didn't? What if you didn't go to the dentist? Maybe there is a "Teeth" bar and if it gets low, you have to go to the dentist. Like Doctor Quack. And every few weeks, your pet's bar goes down and you have to get your braces tightened. I have braces!!

MegMeg: About 5/10 pets would need to get their teeth fixed, maybe 4/10. They'd have crooked teeth if they didn't get them fixed. (Or an overbite). If you didn't go to the dentist, you could't get braces/any other dentist things you need for you mouth. Hope I helped!

Author's note: Please feel free to offer criticism, rate, comment, or post your opinions on my thread as long as it isn't what people might consider "bashing." Thank you for reading

Author's note (Jul. 17, 2010): If you see that my thread was crowded with posts and your idea wasn't added/your question wasn't answered please feel free to VM or PM it to me

Last edited by MegMeg; 08-21-2010 at 06:14 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2010, 08:24 AM   #2
holockian
Webkinz :)

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

Default Re: Meet Dr. Ozzy, the Orthodontist for YOUR webbies!

I like it! I'll support!
MathFrog is offline Male
Old 06-12-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I LOVE THIS IDEA!
Your sooo creative!
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 08:32 AM   #4
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

I LIKE IT! i support! I've been thinking about the whole flossing thing too..
scoutreeve is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 08:32 AM   #5
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

ya I SUPPORT! i like it!
Old 06-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This idea so great! It's a perfect name for the doctor and this would be so awesome because it would teach kids about keeping there teeth in good condition and it would be pretty fun for everyone else. I have one question, what animal would with doctor be? Maybe like a snake or something like that? A Webkinz that isn't a mascot yet. But, this idea is very great and I suppot it 100%. Do you have anymore wonderul ideas?
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 08:48 AM   #7
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Well I was thinking Dr. Ozzy could be an otter
Old 06-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #8
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Love it! It's great, no cost, Ganz HAS to do this!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY MUST THEY MUST THEY MUST!!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 08:51 AM   #9
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

Hey, that's sounds like a fun idea! I'd definatly support that .
zappy24 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 09:16 AM   #10

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

Love the idea, my dad is a dentist. I support! I have braces too.
daddylilangel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, good idea! :], kaykaycat, megann, momo ducky!, r☯bin (: