Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Mazin' Hamster Christmas Tunes in Mazes ! Let us purchase different music in the Mazin' Mall!!

I'd love to be able to purchase the different music for the tubes in the Mazing Mall...

This was my original question, as I had hoped we could, but our wonderful WI members set me straight:

Ok, so I'm LOVING the fabulous Christmas Maze..The music is just AWESOME! So, Now I need to know, from any Hamster Professionamakinz if you can use the music in your own tubes? I don't want that wondrous music to be lost when they take away the mazes..but when I use my Christmas tube design it just keeps playing that same music, cute, but not Christmassy...

I'm I trying to do something that is not possible? Do I need to tell Ganz that the tube designs should also come with music changers?

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 12-23-2010 at 08:23 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Christmas Tunes in Mazes Question?? Help me? Or Set me straight please?

I never have the sound on when I do the Community mazes.

I'm guessing it's not possible to have the Christmas music, or change it for your mazes. Have you ever heard the Halloween music in a Community maze that has Halloween tubes and rooms?

And that's a shame, because that Christmas music is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 06:05 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Christmas Tunes in Mazes Question?? Help me? Or Set me straight please?

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I never have the sound on when I do the Community mazes.

I'm guessing it's not possible to have the Christmas music, or change it for your mazes. Have you ever heard the Halloween music in a Community maze that has Halloween tubes and rooms?

And that's a shame, because that Christmas music is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
I didn't realize the Halloween tubes had Halloween music too... I came into these hamsters just a few weeks ago...And honestly, I haven't even tried the community mazes yet...But that stinks that we can't chose our music...Maybe I'll have to fling them a little note

Thanks for clearing that up for me!
Old 12-17-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Oh, the Halloween Challenge mazes had their own music. It was like a cross between "Monster Mash" and the theme from "The Munsters." It was pretty funny.

And I know that there are some Community mazes with the Halloween tubes/rooms. I haven't done them, and can't remember any of the names, but the thumbnail pic of them shows the Halloween tube.

OK, I just went to the Community mazes. I saw 2 mazes that have Halloween tubes ("Which Way," and "What Goes Around Comes Around $"), and they have regular music.

If you are going to suggest to Ganz that they have special music for the Community mazes, maybe suggest that they sell it in the Mazin Mall, like the tubes and rooms and wallpapers. It actually makes perfect sense.

They are so creative, they could probably come up with many different types of music for the mazes, not just the Halloween and Christmas stuff.

Last edited by auntjenny7; 12-17-2010 at 02:40 PM..
Old 12-18-2010, 06:16 AM   #5
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I noticed on the last Holiday Hustle maze, the 4th Medium-level one, the music was the regular tune, NOT the Christmas music -- which, as you say, is pretty awesome!! Did you notice that when you did the mazes?
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #6
oohoo!!!

That happened when I did the 4th medium maze, too. I just turned the sound off when I heard the regular music.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:09 AM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Thank you so much for all your info auntjenny! I actually did send them a suggestion that they do this-the music they've created is so so fabulous, I'd hate to see it lost when the maze leaves! (and I'd love to hear that halloween one!)
Old 12-20-2010, 04:22 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I hope Ganz has it where you can do that.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
I hope Ganz has it where you can do that.
DD and I do too!
Old 12-22-2010, 10:48 PM   #10

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Ganz shuold make it so you can buy music for your mazes...with mazing moolah....be like Mazin Music.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: