Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2007, 09:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
x0piglet95 is on a distinguished road

Talking Maybeeeeeeeee.........

How bout webkinz rugs and bigger windows.... i think the windows are way to small. A good idea would be to be able to pay real money to get kinz cash along with the games....
Like......
-$5 for 100 kinz cash
-$10 for 500
-$15 for 1000
-$20 for 2500
-$50 for 50,000
-$100 for 100,000

There should also be GIFT CARDS avaliable for the kinz cash and ebkinz/ GANZ products.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2007, 09:30 PM   #2
valej

Default Re: Maybeeeeeeeee.........

Good idea about gift cards and the rugs and windows--totally agree there punie!--

but i disagree for the real money stuff, thats umm...well i wouldn't do that!
Old 06-24-2007, 08:28 AM   #3
DOGGIES33 is an unknown quantity at this point

As the last comment said I love the rugs and window and giftcard idea. But i would never even think about paying for coins.I mean it is enough you pay for the doll please don't send in the money idea it stinks!

Please remain respectful.
-Morganannie
Old 06-24-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

yes, i agree- the windows are really too small to see anything!
Old 06-24-2007, 08:32 PM   #5
Timblin6

The only big windows are the country window,the large pane window,the desert window and the rainy day window.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:38 PM   #6
Animalsdg

Ya the windows are way to small they should make them bigger
Old 06-26-2007, 04:22 PM   #7
Cobyroxs
Gifted

cowsrule is an unknown quantity at this point

the real money idea would take the fun out of making kc
Old 06-27-2007, 09:03 PM   #8
mommy0305
mommy0305 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the real money thing could get out of hand. I dont think parents are ready for that. But I totally agree with needing bigger windows!! I was amazed at how small they are.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:05 PM   #9
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by mommy0305
I think the real money thing could get out of hand. I dont think parents are ready for that. But I totally agree with needing bigger windows!! I was amazed at how small they are.

I agree!
Old 06-27-2007, 09:06 PM   #10
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

I love your idea for the rugs and bigger windows but I also have to disagree with the buying Kinzcash.
Closed