Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 08:19 AM   #21
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Many new ideas! Including pets & a new theme!

I made a graphic for the Space Puppy; you're welcome to use it, if you'd like.
Attached Images
File Type: pngSpacepuppy.PNG (7.8 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by WackyZingoz211; 08-06-2011 at 08:22 AM..
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 08:43 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

I love your ideas I support!
watatatow is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 08:47 AM   #23

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i love these! instead of the Natural Shower for the Rain Puppy maybe a 'Sprinkling Shower' would be a cooler name? idk that's just me.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #24
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
I made a graphic for the Space Puppy; you're welcome to use it, if you'd like.
Thank you! I sure will!
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #25

gatorsgirl has a spectacular aura about

I support! These ideas are all pretty great! I love them all! They're all really creative and fun!
gatorsgirl is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #26

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #27
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I support your many ideas! I especially love your puppy ideas!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 08-06-2011, 11:35 PM   #28
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome ideas, i support, i especially like your space puppy idea!
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 08-07-2011, 05:41 AM   #29

Petalpuppyxox is an unknown quantity at this point

I really love your unique use of creativity!
The rainy puppy looks gorgeous, To add to that maybe it could only be a celebration special like such as the season winter you can play in style!
The space puppy really catches my eye! Another adding, With your gift box for 1 of the random selections you can have a bed side lamp and when it goes off, The puppy lights up! Love the ideas and keep up the great & fantastic work!
Petalpuppyxox is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #30
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty

Loonar Kitten [Make my graphic!]

PSI: Moon Tramoline
PSF: Asteroid Meatballs

Space Puppy
Made by WackyZingoz211
PSI: Spaice Mobile
PSF: Jupeter Cookies
Click the image to open in full size.

Frisky Cat: [Make my graphic!]

PSI: Boppin' Kitty Toy
PSF: Frisky & Funny Fish Treats

And for the new theme:
It'll be called the Chrome Lover's Dream, Baciclly beds, ovens, TVs, ect. - all in Chrome!

If you want, I can make a Lunar Kitten graphic. If I have time, I can even design the PSI and PSF. I think some of your ideas are awesome!

Here is my pic! :

Click the image to open in full size.

Yeah, I know it's bad. I seem to have the worst MS Paint on my computer. At least it looks like a cat . . . Feel free to use it if you want.

Last edited by Musicgurl; 08-08-2011 at 06:42 PM..
Musicgurl is offline Female
Closed