Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 12:45 AM   #11
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Many Ideas to Improve WW, add yours!

View Post Originally Posted by lashes
I think with all the people on Insider who play in WW everyday there are probably 100 great suggestions we could give Webkinz/Ganz about things we would like to see fixed or new on their site.

I would like to be able to reprint Pet bios, since on more than 1 occasion Webkinz quit on me while I was in the middle of an adoption and I didn't get the original pet bio printed.
I would like to see the favorite food of my pets be more healthy choices and less sweets.
I would like to see the store locator list all the local retailers in my area.
And those are just the first 3 suggestions I have and of course I have 15 or 20 more. But telling each other on Insider doesn't help solve the problem, even if we feel better after venting to each other.

SEND A COPY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO WEBKINZ AT: support@webkinzworld.com
AND SEND A COPY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO GANZ AT: headoffice@ganz.com

One person does not have much influence but put us all together and maybe we can get their attention!
This is a cool idea! Maybe I will ventually and keep adding people's userid's to the first page then letting them see it!

---------- ILuvGoober added 1377 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

I have updated the original post to reflect everyone's new ideas.

View Post Originally Posted by lashes
I think with all the people on Insider who play in WW everyday there are probably 100 great suggestions we could give Webkinz/Ganz about things we would like to see fixed or new on their site.

I would like to be able to reprint Pet bios, since on more than 1 occasion Webkinz quit on me while I was in the middle of an adoption and I didn't get the original pet bio printed.
I would like to see the favorite food of my pets be more healthy choices and less sweets.
I would like to see the store locator list all the local retailers in my area.
And those are just the first 3 suggestions I have and of course I have 15 or 20 more. But telling each other on Insider doesn't help solve the problem, even if we feel better after venting to each other.

SEND A COPY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO WEBKINZ AT: support@webkinzworld.com
AND SEND A COPY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO GANZ AT: headoffice@ganz.com

One person does not have much influence but put us all together and maybe we can get their attention!
I had not realized the Pet Bio was not printable. I know there was the button you can push under your pet binder to see the bio. Maybe you could take a screenshot of it, crop, and print that out? If you need help let me know.

I agreed with the Health/junk food issue. I did kind of bother me the Yorkie would be toothless from his staple of Cotton Candy, and the Marzipan Bones for the Bull dogs sounded like something you would want AFTER a nice healthy dinner. There are so many more, but I think the Cocoa Dinosaur and Bubblegumasaurus are hopeless cases though!

I will consider sending ideas in if more poeple get on board. Have people done this before?

Last edited by ILuvGoober; 10-23-2008 at 12:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 01:33 AM   #12
ask please!
Webkinz :)

Goldalynn has a spectacular aura about

Wow...that is BRILLIANT! I love the rotating room idea, the gem box idea (I agree about that too, and if I sell it or keep it, I usually regret it later), the pet sorting idea, and many more. this is such a great idea thread!
Goldalynn is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #13
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

I have added: In Arcade or Tournament area, to keep your favorite games easily clickable, like having a "top 3" or "top 6" spot to create a button for the games you want to play the most. I find it annoying to scroll all the way down to find my Tile Towers, Quizzys word challenge, or the Wishing Well! Or, the ability to lock your favorite games into the top 3 or so spots on the list instead of scrolling way to the bottom.
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 09:17 PM   #14
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I too am a mom with a master's degree and I also really struggle to play some of the games and do some of the jobs. My sons are pretty young which makes it really challenging to earn KinzCash. I just avoid certain jobs altogether.

I really would like to be able to rearrange rooms - it's frustrating when they automatically put your first 10 rooms wherever they feel like. As time goes on my kids want to change what's in the rooms - ie. make a garage for all their cars and they have to put it in a place that doesn't make sense. I also want to move the doors so they aren't smack dab in the middle of the room.

finally yes I want to see my gem box when I find a gem - I'm trying to keep track of 3 different accounts!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 10:30 PM   #15
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

I agree with moving doors/rooms. I actually agree with all of your ideas, but this one in particular.
I accidentally placed the backyard in the middle of all my rooms. So I bought another one and had to name the landlocked one "The Courtyard."
I also bought another yard without thinking awhile back, so now I have a yard sitting with no use. I may use it as a winter park when the snow falls later this year.
It would be helpful to be able to sell rooms.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

I wrote Ganz a suggestion on putting all your food, clothes, furniture, etc., - currently in one long line (ugh--having to click click click to get to something!!!--) and organizing all the clothes together like they do when you dress them? For example, all shoes together that come on the screen; all the shirts; all the pants. I mean, we're keeping and constantly collecting items. Even for The Trade Room. Something where you click on Cothing and an entire screen or menu comes up. Much improvement is needed for THE DOCK ITSELF. You go into your kitchen and once you buy food to make specialty food, it gets lost all over the place. You have to click click click until it comes into view.

Also, they need to get rid of the old stuff in the shops and come up with new stuff every 3 months or so. The themes are old; their furniture and such are old! Yet, they entice us with all the pretty, new Exclusives. I would like to see new themes and stuff to buy all over changed constantly. Once it gone, you can trade or go to Arte's to see if it pops up...if you really wanted it.

Just my suggestions ***wink wink****
sindarin is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #17
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Nice ideas!
I'd like to see a "treasure box" underneath our dock- maybe next to the mailbox icon. We could put our special or rare items in it, and we would need a password or secret code to access it! It would be nice to have all of our trading items grouped together when we get to the trading room! And it would make them more secure, safer from hackers!
m00c0w is offline Female
Closed