Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 04:15 AM   #1
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

Default Many Ideas to Improve WW, add yours!

There are many cute ideas out there for New Webkin pets, but I would like to see a few changes and here is my laundry list.
Please let me know if any of these things already exist and I am just "missing something"..

Added: This is just being imaginative or creative, and to vent a few frustrations. Hey if they end up doing some of them, cool!

1) Clothing on your active pet's Portrait. Why are we spending all this money only to see his getup during time spent in the room? I wanna see those COWs while doing my dailies!

2) Making the "My Page" worthy of "Daily My Page Winner" status. Now I know there are updates, and this list was a list I made before that upgrade. But I am not sure still how good the upgrade to "MY Page" is.. or is they are even going to start Judging them when they consider whose are the "My Page" of the day.

3) BULK Purchase and Sell of same items. (For W-Shop foods) Well that might make it much easier to figure out those recipes, but maybe they want to keep it that way?
3b) Ability to LOCK one or two stacks of food in your dock so you are not shuffling through miriad other foods when eliminating recipes or making simiar recipes all al once. (me 12/23)
3c) Lashes wants Healthy PSF's, I too find it kind of gross their staple diet can be something like "Cotton Candy (Yorkie)" or "Marzipan Bone" yuck! Why does fun always have to be bad for you?
Ok I understand the Coco Dino and Bublegumasaurus are going to stay in the junk food category.

4) More subdivisions of Academy Subjects. Why are there drop-downs under drop-downs? there is only ONE heading under each main subject- Painting under Creativity, Hairdressing under grooming, and so forth. Why not have the theme "Grooming" contain more than one, for example add Nail Painting/ Manicures on top of the Haircuts. Also, How about Drawing AND Painting under "Creativity?" How about Singing AND Piano under Music? Barbecuing AND Flap-jack flipping under "Cooking" ? Seems like a lot of extra work having double-drop-downs.

5)Ability to End Comet sooner in Star Search. Takes SOoooo long for that comet to go away! The whole Star Search is IMO too time-consuming.

6) See the number of stones of each kind in your collection Gem Box WHILE Artie is offering you the cash for it. Would be more realistic, right? I feel geeky pulling out my paper checklist each time while playing this game. Agreed on by Snugglebunny72

7) A Bank, with minimal interest for time deposits! No loans though, please Lets try to teach good lessons, not "how to start spending over your limit at age 7"

The Option to Organize or Sort your Pets in your "My Pets" book. I would like to see option of Alphabetical by pet type, pet name, age, size, color, type (horse, cat, underwater pet, etc.)
The option should be ours!

9) Ability to Rotate the rooms so you can see the back of everything! (Anyone play "Sims 1"?)

9b) Ability to Rearrange, re-size, expand, link/merge, your rooms and Map! Change Location or existence of DOORS in rooms. Add Hallways! agreed by Snugglebunny72 and Styledive 7

10) Ability to Store your extra flooring and wallpaper in a shelf or Box- tired of having it clutter the dock. Or at least the ability to DROP it unused in a "Package" into a spare storage room or something? Please

11) Make jobs doable by your average High-school graduate. Come on guys I hold a Masters degree and cannot manage level 3 of typing, gem hunt, Post sorter, and babysitting! And I have 4 children!! Something definitely wrong with this picture. Do they test these apps or what? Why so stingy? Oh yeah, i can't even do level ONE of Gem hunt by the way. Think I passed it once when the stones happened to all fall in one of the columns.

12) Hot key or ability to "lock on top" our favorite games in Tournament or Arcade area- is anyone else sick of scrolling?-- iluvgoober

PLEASE DO NOT: Make Bedtime Manditory! There just aren't enough beds for all the Webkinz

Last edited by ILuvGoober; 11-02-2008 at 11:39 PM.. Reason: added points.
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 05:19 AM   #2
Lil Kinz
Jennee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Many Ideas to Improve WW, add yours!

i so agree with so many of the things you said! like being able to see the gems while you are being offered cash for them. i only need 3 more so its easier for me to remember if i already have it but i have so many of some of them because i couldnt remember if i had it or not.
i hate the star challenge game, it doesnt make sense at all how it decideds if you got the star or not.
i find the jobs tough too. the hamburger one is easy, i get it everytime but i cant do the other ones on level 3.
and i wish they would make the site more reliable. i hate logging in to do my dailies and finding that the site is down... grr
Jennee is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #3
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

I think another thing that would help is to be able to see the webkinz description of an item in the trading room. You know how if you hover your mouse over an item in your dock, the description will show, as it does also when you send an item through kinzpost? I haven't been on webkinz long enough to know all the items, and it would be great to see what the items are, instead of trying to guess in the 10 seconds of a trade.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
rawr=)
Webkinz :)

boneek is on a distinguished road

good ideas by the way that means

rep
boneek is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:42 PM   #5
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

If it weren't for our paper lists, we would lose track of all those gems and stars. Arte tells you the name of the gem, but then the name goes away. Keep the name with the picture of the gem.

We sure do wish sap glop could be a sticky treat. Even if it has no nutritional value, it could boost happiness.

What is with the clinic? We have had three sick pets in almost a year and a half of playing. Seems like you could use the clinic for a lot more.

The only two jobs we have never passed are piano and grocery store. Piano always freezes up, and grocery store goes way too fast on our computer. We need more jobs. How about adding some new ones? Same for the academy. Agility is almost impossible on our computer.

IttyGirl's biggest complaint is that Webkinz Guide. You can't sell it. You can't get rid of it. Why do we need it when it is a menu item? She hid hers in a storage cabinet somewhere.

IttyGirl would like to see neighborhoods. She would like to go out her front door and walk down the street to her friend's house. It's raining? Buy an umbrella at the corner store.

We miss tournament games where you play against someone. Going to the chat room to play games is such a hassle sometimes.

No doubt more vacation choices will be here soon.

Finally, we would like all aspects of WW to work before new ones are added.

Thanks for doing this thread.

IttyGirl2 and her mom
Old 10-19-2008, 11:34 PM   #6
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

Awesome ideas guys, Walking in a neighboodhood would be a blast, except maybe they are afraid of copyright infringement on Sims? Heck who ever heard of coyrighting the idea of a neighboorhood though. I wonder.. And then we could decorate the outside of the house with window shutters, and hedges and paint, and porchlight, and somhow our yard or outdoor room would be a part of it.
Outdoor Paths would be cool or at least a new "floor overlay" similar to a rug, but one showing paths or a different kind of terrain like sand, leaves, weeds, wildflowers, snow, mud puddles, who knows! The possibilities are endless.

I may Modify the first thread and add suggestions as they come up, I wont forget to put your name up there so you get the credit!
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 07:19 AM   #7
sasuke is a

sasuke243 is on a distinguished road

mine is to make costumes for halloween that are based on the rare themes in the curio shop that would be awsome
sasuke243 is offline Male
Old 10-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #8

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by ILuvGoober
There are many cute ideas out there for New Webkin pets, but I would like to see a few changes and here is my laundry list. I am in the mood to vent over Ganz today due to the discovery of Raisins being in their Monstrosoupy, long-undiscovered recipe.

Please let me know if any of these things already exist and I am just "missing something"..

1) Clothing on your active pet's Portrait. Why are we spending all this money only to see his getup during time spent in the room? I wanna see those COWs while doing my dailies! YES!

2) Making the "My Page" worthy of "Daily My Page Winner" status. Now I know there are updates, and this list was a list I made before that upgrade. But I am not sure still how good the upgrade to "MY Page" is.. or is they are even going to start Judging them when they consider whose are the "My Page" of the day. We Have MOTD but this will be good too!

3) BULK Purchase and Sell of same items. (For W-Shop foods) Well that might make it much easier to figure out those recipes, but maybe they want to keep it that way? YES!

4) More subdivisions of Academy Subjects. Why are there drop-downs under drop-downs? there is only ONE heading under each main subject- Painting under Creativity, Hairdressing under grooming, and so forth. Why not have the theme "Grooming" contain more than one, for example add Nail Painting/ Manicures on top of the Haircuts. Also, How about Drawing AND Painting under "Creativity?" How about Singing AND Piano under Music? Barbecuing AND Flap-jack flipping under "Cooking" ? Seems like a lot of extra work having double-drop-downs. YES!

5)Ability to End Comet sooner in Star Search. Takes SOoooo long for that comet to go away! The whole Star Search is IMO too time-consuming. NO! It could be helpful

6) See the number of stones of each kind in your collection Gem Box WHILE Artie is offering you the cash for it. Would be more realistic, right? I feel geeky pulling out my paper checklist each time while playing this game. YES!

7) A Bank, with minimal interest for time deposits! No loans though, please Lets try to teach good lessons, not "how to start spending over your limit at age 7" YES!

The Option to Organize or Sort your Pets in your "My Pets" book. I would like to see option of Alphabetical by pet type, pet name, age, size, color, type (horse, cat, underwater pet, etc.)
The option should be ours! YES!

9) Ability to Rotate the rooms so you can see the back of everything! (Anyone play "Sims 1"? (NO)) YES!

9b) Ability to Rearrange, re-size, expand, link/merge, your rooms and Map! Change Location or existence of DOORS in rooms. Add Hallways! YES!

10) Ability to Store your extra flooring and wallpaper in a shelf or Box- tired of having it clutter the dock. Or at least the ability to DROP it unused in a "Package" into a spare storage room or something? Please NO!

11) Make jobs doable by your average High-school graduate. Come on guys I hold a Masters degree and cannot manage level 3 of typing, gem hunt, Post sorter, and babysitting! And I have 4 children!! Something definitely wrong with this picture. Do they test these apps or what? Why so stingy? Oh yeah, i can't even do level ONE of Gem hunt by the way. Think I passed it once when the stones happened to all fall in one of the columns.YES!
I put yes and no on some!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 10-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #9

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

I think with all the people on Insider who play in WW everyday there are probably 100 great suggestions we could give Webkinz/Ganz about things we would like to see fixed or new on their site.

I would like to be able to reprint Pet bios, since on more than 1 occasion Webkinz quit on me while I was in the middle of an adoption and I didn't get the original pet bio printed.
I would like to see the favorite food of my pets be more healthy choices and less sweets.
I would like to see the store locator list all the local retailers in my area.
And those are just the first 3 suggestions I have and of course I have 15 or 20 more. But telling each other on Insider doesn't help solve the problem, even if we feel better after venting to each other.

SEND A COPY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO WEBKINZ AT: support@webkinzworld.com
AND SEND A COPY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO GANZ AT: headoffice@ganz.com

One person does not have much influence but put us all together and maybe we can get their attention!
lashes is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 05:23 PM   #10

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by lashes
I think with all the people on Insider who play in WW everyday there are probably 100 great suggestions we could give Webkinz/Ganz about things we would like to see fixed or new on their site.

I would like to be able to reprint Pet bios, since on more than 1 occasion Webkinz quit on me while I was in the middle of an adoption and I didn't get the original pet bio printed.
I would like to see the favorite food of my pets be more healthy choices and less sweets.
I would like to see the store locator list all the local retailers in my area.
And those are just the first 3 suggestions I have and of course I have 15 or 20 more. But telling each other on Insider doesn't help solve the problem, even if we feel better after venting to each other.

SEND A COPY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO WEBKINZ AT: support@webkinzworld.com
AND SEND A COPY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO GANZ AT: headoffice@ganz.com

One person does not have much influence but put us all together and maybe we can get their attention!
Yes! Perfect ideas!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed