Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
Broken.
Webkinz :)

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Default Make-your-own-webkinz

Maybe you could make you own webkinz.It could be like the t - shirt maker...You could buy the pet you made online if you put innopropriot words on your pet you will not be able to use the pet maker for like 1 week or 5 days...

I dont think this is a great idea myself for some reason
im just going to ask you if its a great idea....

If you dont think its a great idea its ok you can just say it.if you support thanks!
kittens_rule is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Make-your-own-webkinz

I think it would be difficult to make custom pets for everyone. It would have to have a small selection, like 2 pet fur colours per pet (they could have, like 5) and cat or dog.
That's all I can see it really being. They have to send every individual order to their factories in China, so it would be really difficult.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #3
Broken.

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I think it would be difficult to make custom pets for everyone. It would have to have a small selection, like 2 pet fur colours per pet (they could have, like 5) and cat or dog.
That's all I can see it really being. They have to send every individual order to their factories in China, so it would be really difficult.
i mean you can buy the webkinz code online not the plush pet....
Old 08-10-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I agree with you, but if ganz did that, that would be kinda cool, but hard to do.

This reminds me of Build a bear workshop, since you can make your own bear.

View Post Originally Posted by kittens_rule
i mean you can buy the webkinz code online not the plush pet....
Hmm I am not a big fan of webkinz estore though. It would be hard for Ganz to do that too. Since there will be random pets around that Ganz has not put in the Catalog. Also, if we can make them vitual, there will be lots of options and hard for Ganz to control. Sorry but I think this would be a bit too difficult, and it would kind of make WW messy since there will be so many random pets.

Last edited by Sunnykinz101; 08-10-2011 at 11:48 AM..
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #5
Broken.

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnykinz101
I agree with you, but if ganz did that, that would be kinda cool, but hard to do.

This reminds me of Build a bear workshop, since you can make your own bear.

Hmm I am not a big fan of webkinz estore though. It would be hard for Ganz to do that too. Since there will be random pets around that Ganz has not put in the Catalog. Also, if we can make them vitual, there will be lots of options and hard for Ganz to control. Sorry but I think this would be a bit too difficult, and it would kind of make WW messy since there will be so many random pets.
I think it would be messy now i read your comment

i just wanted to ask because my brother thought of it so i just posted her to see if its a good idea..
When i heard it from my brother it sounded good now i dont think i like the idea...
Well thanks for commenting...

Last edited by kittens_rule; 08-10-2011 at 11:55 AM..
Old 08-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I'm sorry but I don't like this idea.
It wouldn't be fair for anyone if there was random pets no one knew what they were.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #7
Broken.

its ok im gonna tell my brother its not a good idea
Old 08-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I support.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #9
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

As much as I'd love to see this, I doubt it's be possible, unless there were only 2 or 3 options. It's just that when they add a new pet there's a huge amount of graphics to add, I'm sure. They have to put in actions, the pet in different clothing, in cars, in specific games, stadium contests, &c. It's just so much work that customizable pets, if it was good, would take so much graphic making.
Plus the 'customized' PSIs if they were there would cause a huge change in trading and the trading room. It would be all traders thought about and few would know what the items even are.
I think this is a neat idea but I doubt it will ever happen.
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2011, 09:03 AM   #10
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

It is a nice idea, but I don't think it would ever come true. That is what the creative director does!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed