Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #31
sknurse
Webkinz :)
sknurse is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Make Webkinz Like It Used To Be

I guess I'm the minority on this thread, but I suppose if you don't like it anymore then just don't play. Don't buy new pets, figurines, trading cards, or salon items. No one says you have to buy estore items. I don't understand why you are posting on a webkinz forum if you so strongly dislike webkinz? Webkinz has grown so much since 2005, so of course there are going to be please waits, and glitches, but they are working on these I'm sure. People want new things...I look forward to the updates to see what is new. I think it would be pretty boring if wkw was exactly the same as it was back in 2005.

As far as service goes, I have had excellent customer service, and they are always polite and helpful. But I am also not always asking them to replace my stuff. If you get scammed out of your stuff, Ganz is under no obligation to replace it...that is clear in the agreement you sign before you are allowed to play! Can you imagine how many calls a day they get asking to replace items that you were 'scammed' out of?

In the end it's all virtual, take it or leave it. Ganz is just a company in the business of making money. I can't blame them for making the estore...why not sell virtual items when there are people out there that will buy them? And the fact is, many of us still get a lot of enjoyment out of wkw. If you no longer enjoy it, it's time to walk away, but let the rest of us enjoy it. When I no longer have fun playing wkw, I will walk away quietly. No need to try bring anyone else down with me.

Last edited by sknurse; 12-28-2008 at 03:49 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #32
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by sknurse
I guess I'm the minority on this thread, but I suppose if you don't like it anymore then just don't play. Don't buy new pets, figurines, trading codes, or salon items. No one says you have to buy estore items. I don't understand why you are posting on a webkinz forum if you so strongly dislike webkinz? Webkinz has grown so much since 2005, so of course there are going to be please waits, and glitches, but they are working on these I'm sure. People want new things...I look forward to the updates to see what is new. I think it would be pretty boring if wkw was exactly the same as it was back in 2005.

As far as service goes, I have had excellent customer service, and they are always polite and helpful. But I am also not always asking them to replace my stuff. If you get scammed out of your stuff, Ganz is under no obligation to replace it...that is clear in the agreement you sign before you are allowed to play! Can you imagine how many calls a day they get asking to replace items that you were 'scammed' out of?

In the end it's all virtual, take it or leave it. Ganz is just a company in the business of making money. I can't blame them for making the estore...why not sell virtual items when there are people out there that will buy them? And the fact is, many of us still get a lot of enjoyment out of wkw. If you no longer enjoy it, it's time to walk away, but let the rest of us enjoy it. When I no longer have fun playing wkw, I will walk away quietly. No need to try bring anyone else down with me.

That was a fantastic post and a very good point. People, if you post on here helping people with their webkinz stuff and saying that your a WW addict, then why are you yelling at ganz for not giving a reindeer the right color nose or not fixing glitches? We all love webkinz, and if you have a problem with it, go send them a letter instead of ruffling up the forum.

Rep.

Last edited by FOREIGN; 12-28-2008 at 03:33 PM..
Old 12-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #33
MadTVstewart

Quote:
I guess I'm the minority on this thread, but I suppose if you don't like it anymore then just don't play. Don't buy new pets, figurines, trading cards, or salon items. No one says you have to buy estore items. I don't understand why you are posting on a webkinz forum if you so strongly dislike webkinz? Webkinz has grown so much since 2005, so of course there are going to be please waits, and glitches, but they are working on these I'm sure. People want new things...I look forward to the updates to see what is new. I think it would be pretty boring if wkw was exactly the same as it was back in 2005.

Thanks for your opinion, I'm not saying i hate webkinz, I'm just a bit frustrated with all the stuff going on lately and mainly how they are handeling it. Everytime they goof up (underdea porthole, Minty Reindeer, etc.) They simply say "Its a glitch" and don't attempt to help us.

And I'm definately not saying Ganz should replace scammed items. That is because of the naivety of small children, not Ganz. I'm just saying they don't need to block a million words, but instead make "Scam Awareness"

Thanks for you post =)

---------- MadTVstewart added 7 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Quote:
That was a fantastic post and a very good point. People, if you post on here helping people with their webkinz stuff and saying that your a WW addict, then why are you yelling at ganz for not giving a reindeer the right color nose or not fixing glitches? We all love webkinz, and if you have a problem with it, go send them a letter instead of ruffling up the forum.

Rep.
Trust meh, I'm contacting them all I can with stupid "Please Hold" and pre-written replies.
And Its hard to deal with change when youv'e been a loyal webkinz memeber for so long, so I gotta vent here.
Thanks for your opinion on the subject

Last edited by MadTVstewart; 12-28-2008 at 11:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #34
webpuppy12

I partly agree, I emailed webkinz if they knew what webkinzinsider.com was, they said "No, sorry we have never heard of this." THEY DID NOT COPE WI!!!!!!!!! And i do remember when webkinz was like that, I miss it really bad
Old 12-30-2008, 08:39 PM   #35
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

i agree. i wish i was a member earlier, i started nov. 07. skater kat looks so cute too
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 09:14 PM   #36
MadTVstewart

Quote:
I partly agree, I emailed webkinz if they knew what webkinzinsider.com was, they said "No, sorry we have never heard of this." THEY DID NOT COPE WI!!!!!!!!! And i do remember when webkinz was like that, I miss it really bad
They do know about WI, they told me "Never trust other sites like Webkinz Insider" and I didn't even bring it up.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:28 PM   #37
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Why would they say that?
gReTa is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 09:49 PM   #38

kelbel22 will become famous soon enough

I agree, and am a fairly old member, but I have never seen the old newspaper. What did it look like?
How different from the newer one?
Any description would be great!
Thanks, and I agree with the pets not having the "Webkinz" feel.
kelbel22 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:10 PM   #39
MadTVstewart

Quote: Others are saying that the Porthole had never been removed from Webkinz World and that all of the Webkinz fansites that reported it as "retired" were wrong. Specifically, WI member Jennielou said when she told a Rep that she got her information "somewhere" on the internet that the Rep responded by mentioning Webkinz Insider by name and told her "don't believe anything you read there".

Everything in purple is from the WI frontpage for more proof on there knowledge of WI's existence.
I will try to get a screenie from the old page, that i personally like better without the ads and junk

---------- MadTVstewart added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
Thats the old home page =)
I cant find the old newpaper and site layout =( Sorry

Last edited by MadTVstewart; 12-31-2008 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-31-2008, 10:35 PM   #40
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I hate the ads and junk. I remember when they changed it and I thought" the old way was better"
gReTa is offline Female
Closed