Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 12:54 PM   #21
Webkinz
Webkinz :)

sars will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Make Webkinz Like It Used To Be

I agree..I used to really like webkinz in 2006...thoose were the days.....With out gliches and the classic games and activtes!
sars is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 06:31 PM   #22
Wiggles1231 is an unknown quantity at this point

I started webkinz summer of 2007. I really liked it. Not that I don't like webkinz now, but I remember saving up my kinzcash for a bed, and then decorating the room carefully, trying to get the high score for Polar Plunge (which, you can't do because the haven't had high scores for at least 6 months) I think they got a bit too full of themselves.
Wiggles1231 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 10:03 PM   #23
MadTVstewart

I'm trying to think of ways to get this through their heads, maybe if everyone calls em' up they'll get the point?!? Well maybe not....
And yeah the high scores! I pawned at Lily Padz and was on the high score list once then a month later everyone got beat at by a score of "122222222244535" or some crazy score. What happened to "We'll fix it soon" RAWWWRR
Thanks for posting everyone, oh yeah and my mom broke my protest and got me a Webkinz Buffalo xD
Old 12-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #24
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

SHHHHH...Ganz'll hear you!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:10 AM   #25
montanarose9

Does anyone agree with me?
Old 12-26-2008, 11:00 AM   #26

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the first post for the most part. They retire pets waaay too quickly and send them out too fast. I think every other month should have webkinz, and each should stay around for 6-8 months. The e-store...................*hides Geoffrey, my Bubblegumasaurus*

I would love to see Ganz actually take our advice on wha we want to see.
Chupi =D is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 10:13 PM   #27
MadTVstewart

I honest to god think Ganz had a WI account and check out what we're posting....
STALKERS
They need to get a clue...to bad petitions aren't allowed on here anymore we could start a webkinz revolution somehow, I'm planning it out =)

---------- MadTVstewart added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Also in the clubhouse there are MORE scams than here on WI
I think it gives kids the challenge to get through the censors and take advantage of people.
WI is such a sweet community in comparision <33
Yet I still keep commin' to webkinz.com for more...brainwashing?? maybe..

Last edited by MadTVstewart; 12-26-2008 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #28
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

i have only been on webkinz since july. so i dont reallly kno. but i reallly dont like the vacation island, e-store, and the mypage sections wich have all been added while i have been playing. i hate all the glitches and its hard to believe that at one time ww was glitch free. i really love webkinz. but i alo hate it. I wish that ganz was more dedictated to good product production and less on making themelce morerich then they already are.
Renesme is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 10:48 AM   #29
OMG! I'm a

manateelover14 will become famous soon enough

I started Webkinz in 2007 and those still were the good times. I remember when they first released the little pet carriers and I was so mad. Webkinz wasn't about the accesorries you have, it's about the adorable pets. I don't have any of the extra stuff like trading cards and all that jazz because I try to make Webkinz as "classic" as it can get. But many people like that stuff.
I think Ganz needs to set their minds straight and think about having a great website than having more "extras". They need to focus on the glitches more, I think.
I totally agree with you MadTVStewart!
manateelover14 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 02:34 PM   #30

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by MadTVstewart
We could start a webkinz revolution somehow, I'm planning it out =)
A Webkinz revolution? Hmm... good idea. We can protest about why we want the "old Webkinz" back, just like colonists protested about taxes on tea in the American Revolution!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Closed