Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #1
MadTVstewart

Default Make Webkinz Like It Used To Be

Most people on here have only been playing webkinz for less than a year, but I remember Webkinz humble begginings when I started in early 2006. When no one knew what it was.....

And the site was such a high quality.
Think about it, really, the old pets had that "webkinz feel" now they look like you got them at the dollar store. And they're released like 10 at a time and retire just as quick.
Also what happened to Customer Service? You used to be able to email them and get a quick detailed reply, not "IDK, my bff jill will take care of it wenever, kk?"
And the glitches. When one gets fixed (like never) another 10 happen. Also when there's a glitch that benefits us it is quickly fixed, but when it delays and interferes with gameplay that's last priority.
And whats up with "Kinzville News"? Couldn't they atleast make an attempt to mask the fact it was a copy of WI? Jealousy, much.
And the E-Store=Scam open your eyes, 10 dollars for pixels.
Also the new features aren't as fun like the Employment Office and Arte's. The classics <3
Anyone remember the old homepage?? Ah-dorable <3

I could go on. I don't mean to rant this much and I'm free to express my opinion. I'm not a Ganz robot, I have a voice. Ganz please why must everything change.

\m/ rock on my fellow webkinz members

Last edited by MadTVstewart; 12-19-2008 at 11:58 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 12:29 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Rikki is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Make Webkinz Like It Used To Be

You are absolutely right sister! I mean come on 12 dollars at estore and u dnt even get the pet?!? I barely go on webkinz anymor bcuz of the glitchy-ness!
Rikki is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:03 AM   #3
MadTVstewart

Thanks Rikki =) I think the two of us have to protest until the quality of the site goes up. I know you play ClubPenguin more now than webkinz, and that site used to lag more...
Old 12-20-2008, 10:49 PM   #4
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I joined in June '07.. it was soo totally better before they messed everything up. I like the old format better... I remember when "please wait" was rare. Ganz added all the new-fangled stuff like the stadium, My Page etc. They ruined the w-shop... sorry If I'm ranting. Everything's glitchy these days.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:12 PM   #5
Hey I'm Karyssa!
Gifted

yummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to behold

You are so right!!!I hardly go on it except i still love them but i dont like the website and I'TS NOW A RIPOUGH!!!! Let's protest....
yummy98 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
MadTVstewart

It's good to see some similar opinions and that I'm not alone =)
I'm protesting in a way now actually xD I used to buy new webkinz all the time, I haven't bought one in 6 months...
And I don't even use the new stuff like the stadium, island vacation, and My-Page. Its pointless in my opinion.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:26 PM   #7
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Yeah. I've only been on 2 vacations..
gReTa is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 06:49 AM   #8
BeEf JeRkY!!!
Webkinz :)

madness151 is just really nicemadness151 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MadTVstewart
Most people on here have only been playing webkinz for less than a year, but I remember Webkinz humble begginings when I started in early 2006. When no one knew what it was.....

And the site was such a high quality.
Think about it, really, the old pets had that "webkinz feel" now they look like you got them at the dollar store. And they're released like 10 at a time and retire just as quick.
Also what happened to Customer Service? You used to be able to email them and get a quick detailed reply, not "IDK, my bff jill will take care of it wenever, kk?"
And the glitches. When one gets fixed (like never) another 10 happen. Also when there's a glitch that benefits us it is quickly fixed, but when it delays and interferes with gameplay that's last priority.
And whats up with "Kinzville News"? Couldn't they atleast make an attempt to mask the fact it was a copy of WI? Jealousy, much.
And the E-Store=Scam open your eyes, 10 dollars for pixels.
Also the new features aren't as fun like the Employment Office and Arte's. The classics <3
Anyone remember the old homepage?? Ah-dorable <3

I could go on. I don't mean to rant this much and I'm free to express my opinion. I'm not a Ganz robot, I have a voice. Ganz please why must everything change.

\m/ rock on my fellow webkinz members
I agree! I miss dashing dolphins, skater kat, jazz monsters. Even though I've been on webkinz for just a year since Aug. 2007 I still play them with flash. (You just google the name) I agree 100% about the estore HUGE ripoff. My mom wont let us put our credit card into the computer because once we got our identidy stolen. Grey wolfs, floral foxes, bubblegumasauruses, tinker pups, purple monsters, fire fawns, minty reindeers, wintermint reindeers, blossom fish? Who make these up? What we want is what is real like foxes.
madness151 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 12:07 AM   #9
MadTVstewart

Quote:
I agree! I miss dashing dolphins, skater kat, jazz monsters. Even though I've been on webkinz for just a year since Aug. 2007 I still play them with flash. (You just google the name) I agree 100% about the estore HUGE ripoff. My mom wont let us put our credit card into the computer because once we got our identidy stolen. Grey wolfs, floral foxes, bubblegumasauruses, tinker pups, purple monsters, fire fawns, minty reindeers, wintermint reindeers, blossom fish? Who make these up? What we want is what is real like foxes.
I agree, I was horribly addicted to Skater Kat!! Also I LOVE wolves and my parent won't buy stuff online either =(
Old 12-23-2008, 01:33 AM   #10
is pony PERFECT!
Gifted

WebkinzOnIce! will become famous soon enough

the rip off factor is huge, and they did copy wi, and do they aw-nestly expect little kids to buy all charms, all ornaments all figures, fifty two tubes of lip gloss and a whole bunch of other junk?
Closed