Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #21
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Make Retired Pets into eStore only.

I support. I go to the estore everyday too. I don't mind not having the plushes of the cheeky cat and cheeky dog, but I do have the love puppy from a yard sale so I want the online part of the love puppy.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #22
webkinzgirl1002

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the support!
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 06:32 PM   #23
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

I dont like this idea. People who are serious webkinz collectors pay hundreds of dollars just to get their hands on a retired pet. They would feel cheated and ripped off if they started selling them in the estore. Retired pets are RETIRED. And they should stay that way.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 11:24 AM   #24
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

No, sorry I don't support this. Like jellydonut said, collectors will pay hundreds for that one 'Kinz they're missing, like the Cheeky Cat, Cheeky Dog and Love Puppy. And, not being an e-store person, this would be really unfair. Anyways, I like the joy of finding a rare pet at a thrift store. (Even the plush is really nice to have.)

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
But those people need to think about everyone else who would enjoy having those pets. It was their choice to spend that kind of money on a webkinz, and it's a risk they run by doing so that others may get it for free or cheaper somewhere else. Besides they would still have an original plush pet with code. We'd just be getting the virtual pet, which as so many people say isn't worth much anyway.

I think they absolutely need to do this, they'd also make a lot more money, and a lot of webkinz fans happy.

Honestly I don't like that webkinz is about having things worth LOTS of money. It shouldn't be about all this value (which is why I'm not big on trading either). I don't want a Cheeky Dog because it's worth a lot. I want it because it's cute, and would be so fun to have on my account to play with. I like collecting because it's fun, not so that I can have some "rich" expensive collection of stuff. That isn't what webkinz should be about.
Same. I have a Cheeky Dog (as I said, I like the joy of finding them at thrift stores.) and I don't like it just because it's rare and worth a lot, I like it because of how nice it is to cuddle with it, play with it in real life and feel its fur in real life, not online. Because, what will happen if the account expires and you don't have a plush, you have no more of that pet.

Last edited by sabrinafan1; 07-10-2011 at 11:24 AM..
sabrinafan1 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #25
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

I support this! I would really like a virtual collie since it bares a similar resemblance to the Shetland Sheepdog. I also like the crocodile as well
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #26
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

I don't know. I mean it's a nice idea, but what about the people who can't buy estore OR the really expensive ones online? (i.e me). Plus, it would degrade the specialness of those pets if more were available and more people could buy them. No offence to you because like I said, it's a cool idea, just I'm not sure how well it would work.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #27
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I don't really know..but I do know for a 100% Ganz won't do this idea..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #28
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That's a good profit-making idea for Ganz.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #29
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Sorry, but I dissagree.
And what about the people that don't have the eStore? So they totally misss out on getting pets that they really want? Plus, that's kinda the whole point of retired pets right?
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #30

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think that might be a good idea!

But what about the people who can't get e-store?
PandaPanda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!