Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
webkinzgirl1002
Webkinz :)

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

Default Make Retired Pets into eStore only.

If they just maybe could make those retired pets into e-store only. I know how much everyone wants those pets including me I would go driving two cities just to buy an estore card if they did this Anyone else agree? I mean some of those people can't spend hundreds of dollars on a love puppy or cheeky dog or cat so why not just make them online only ? And by the point given by Blythe how about having about 10 of one certain pet each month? like 10 love puppies would be available in the e-store on the first 2 months and the next 2 months would be 10 cheeky dogs available? I would totally understand the fact that some people would like to stay special in the way that they have very rare webbies! If you have anything to argue please let me know!

I have edited your title to reflect contents.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-07-2011 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: title must reflect content
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #2

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: I would love if this happend!

I think that's a good idea.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

It is a good idea, but what about those people who have payed hundreds of dollars to get those pets? I know they wouldn't be happy, but I still like your idea!
Thanks for sharing it with us
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #4
webkinzgirl1002

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
It is a good idea, but what about those people who have payed hundreds of dollars to get those pets? I know they wouldn't be happy, but I still like your idea!
Thanks for sharing it with us
I know but think about the people that haven't. I'm just saying that some people could have been trying to hunt those webbies down since the day they retired! Or for me the day I started playing lolz XD
Old 07-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #5
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by PurpleLilac88
I know but think about the people that haven't. I'm just saying that some people could have been trying to hunt those webbies down since the day they retired! Or for me the day I started playing lolz XD
I see what your saying, and your absolutely correct. There are tons of people (Haha like myself) who would love to get their hands on even the virtual version of these pets
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #6
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I think this is a good idea! Probably because I'm an estore shopper and would LOVE one.
However, its not a good idea. Because this would cause the cheeky pets, love puppies and all other rare pets to decrease in value (so to speak). Their PSI would be more common and become a regular value where as right now it is a HIGH value and rare. Then the owners of the rare pets would feel sort of "ugh" with their pets. Like they had the ORIGINAL pet but in the clubhouse and places it would seem like they just bought the pet when they really have the stuffed pet. Did that make sense? It decreases their personal worth/value because why pay $$$$$ for a stuffed pet when you can buy the same thing without a plush for 12.50?
Blythe is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #7
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
I think this is a good idea! Probably because I'm an estore shopper and would LOVE one.
However, its not a good idea. Because this would cause the cheeky pets, love puppies and all other rare pets to decrease in value (so to speak). Their PSI would be more common and become a regular value where as right now it is a HIGH value and rare. Then the owners of the rare pets would feel sort of "ugh" with their pets. Like they had the ORIGINAL pet but in the clubhouse and places it would seem like they just bought the pet when they really have the stuffed pet. Did that make sense? It decreases their personal worth/value because why pay $$$$$ for a stuffed pet when you can buy the same thing without a plush for 12.50?
i agree
wenjun is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 09:37 PM   #8
webkinzgirl1002

Hmmm let me change that.... what if they had a limited amount like ten available each two months? would that be more fair? I'm not trying to be mean but i hate when i feel like my ideas fail <<<that's what i do when i feel like i have just failed rearrange rearrange!!!! lolz
Old 07-07-2011, 09:39 PM   #9
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by PurpleLilac88
Hmmm let me change that.... what if they had a limited amount like ten available each two months? would that be more fair? I'm not trying to be mean but i hate when i feel like my ideas fail <<<that's what i do when i feel like i have just failed rearrange rearrange!!!! lolz
I mean its a fantastic idea! But isn't practical because of the worth and "elite-ness" that goes along with having some of those rare pets.
c:
Blythe is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #10
webkinzgirl1002

I mean its a fantastic idea! But isn't practical because of the worth and "elite-ness" that goes along with having some of those rare pets.
c:
I just changed it lolz arrggghhhh have a cookie lolz
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!