Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 04:33 AM   #1
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Default Make Rare Kooky Scientist Theme Flooring and Wallpaper

Have Arte Fact dig up the long lost flooring and wallpaper for the retired Kooky Scientist Theme. Arte could offer them as rare items; like the other items in this theme. It would be an awesome find to finally finish this fantastic science lab.
swordfish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Make Rare Kooky Scientist Theme Flooring and Wallpaper

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
KraftyKinz

Isn't it a little late now? The theme is retired, so that would throw it a tad bit off balance. Maybe they should come out in the Estore (some people may not like this because they don't use the Estore, but....) with a new bonus item to the theme. Maybe a science station with experiments all over it, or a desk with work and books scattered around. Or it could be a packet (like the ones that are together and cheaper) with the Science Fair Table. The Wallpaper should have equations all over it and a sort of steel/metal look. Those are just my ideas though. Any more?
Old 01-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by swordfish
Have Arte Fact dig up the long lost flooring and wallpaper for the retired Kooky Scientist Theme. Arte could offer them as rare items; like the other items in this theme. It would be an awesome find to finally finish this fantastic science lab.
I support your idea.
I wonder what are folks using now? Looks like with the latest challenge we can get some of the retired scientist theme.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 03:02 AM   #5
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support!

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I support your idea.
I wonder what are folks using now? Looks like with the latest challenge we can get some of the retired scientist theme.
I have a Kooky Scientist themed room with the eStore treasure hall set.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2012, 03:31 AM   #6
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I support!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #7
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Thank you all for your support and ideas.

KraftyKinz,
Your idea of having equations all over the wallpaper and a steel/metal look would be the perfect finishing touch for the Kooky Scientist lab.
swordfish is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #8
nanoosh has a spectacular aura aboutnanoosh has a spectacular aura about

I could't agree more swordfish!! All of my science items are currently in a gray room (with no added wall paper/paint or flooring)
Old 01-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #9
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

It would be cool if they offered wallpaper/flooring somehow for people to use. I currently have my items in a room with the Rocketship Wallpaper/Flooring.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #10

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Garage set (WShop) and space rocket (Arte's favorite) go well with Kooky Science theme. For a particularly creepy look, try the last Halloween set.

But I do agree, it's a pity that Pink Princess, Kooky Science, and now Neo-Gothic themes have no rare sets of their own.
Closed