Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default Make Quizzy be Quiet!!

I used to love Quizzy's Corner because he was one of the few that didn't talked. Now he does talk, and there is that bell dinging. Pressing the mute button doesn't seem to help at all. I can't have my computer on mute because I'm normally watching something. Please [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], either put in a working mute button, or get rid of the talking Quizzy.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Make Quizzy be Quiet!!

Quizzy talking is interesting for some people, but maybe your plan will work.

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] or WI should get the job list back though and also program the PJ specials to be at the same hours of the day in all continents. For example, Asian accounts with a special at 2pm means that European and American accts should have the special at 2pm also. I've been waiting months for the clown nose. I've missed it several times already. I can't afford to check every hour.

Update: I got the clown nose yesterday. I KNEW it would go in the glasses section.

Last edited by T9850; 09-14-2010 at 02:37 PM..
T9850 is offline Male
Old 09-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #3
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

My problem with his talking is that his voice balloon is over part of the questions unless you wait for him to finish talking.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #4
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

That, too, is a problem. I just want him to be quiet, or at least have a working mute button. I press it, but nothing happens.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:29 PM   #5
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I to have a problem with the talking balloon being in the way of the questions ...... which makes you have to wait for it to clear in order to read all the question ..... Please fix it [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] .......
ddoott is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I agree with 4000kitties - Quizzy's dialog balloon covers what you're trying to do and you have to wait, and he used to be so nice and quiet. He must be having coffee with PJ Collie before coming to work!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
My problem with his talking is that his voice balloon is over part of the questions unless you wait for him to finish talking.
View Post Originally Posted by username123
That, too, is a problem. I just want him to be quiet, or at least have a working mute button. I press it, but nothing happens.
Major problem!! I hate those silly balloons.

The first time we sign into that section, OK but I wonder why WW doesn't recognize that we've heard him before.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #8

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

the balloons are annoying i can usually figure out the question enough to not have to worry but ive gotten lucky so fars.

they should make the balloons an option....so if you are deaf and need to SEE the words, you can, but if you can hear, then you dont have to see it.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I also am annoyed by the balloons hiding the question, but.. there is an advantage to this.

For young children learning to read (and this is after all meant for children) seeing the written word as you hear the speech, is helpful in learning to read. It's akin to reading bedtime stories to your children (although less interesting).
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed