Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Make Quizzy be Quiet!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/make-quizzy-quiet-651598/)

username12309-02-2010 09:25 AM

Make Quizzy be Quiet!!

I used to love Quizzy's Corner because he was one of the few that didn't talked. Now he does talk, and there is that bell dinging. Pressing the mute button doesn't seem to help at all. I can't have my computer on mute because I'm normally watching something. Please [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], either put in a working mute button, or get rid of the talking Quizzy.

T985009-02-2010 12:00 PM

Re: Make Quizzy be Quiet!!

Quizzy talking is interesting for some people, but maybe your plan will work.

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] or WI should get the job list back though and also program the PJ specials to be at the same hours of the day in all continents. For example, Asian accounts with a special at 2pm means that European and American accts should have the special at 2pm also. I've been waiting months for the clown nose. I've missed it several times already. I can't afford to check every hour.

Update: I got the clown nose yesterday. I KNEW it would go in the glasses section.

4000kitties09-02-2010 12:23 PM

My problem with his talking is that his voice balloon is over part of the questions unless you wait for him to finish talking.

username12309-02-2010 12:27 PM

That, too, is a problem. I just want him to be quiet, or at least have a working mute button. I press it, but nothing happens.

ddoott09-02-2010 12:29 PM

I to have a problem with the talking balloon being in the way of the questions ...... which makes you have to wait for it to clear in order to read all the question ..... Please fix it [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] .......

WetNose09-02-2010 12:31 PM

I agree with 4000kitties - Quizzy's dialog balloon covers what you're trying to do and you have to wait, and he used to be so nice and quiet. He must be having coffee with PJ Collie before coming to work! :2funny:

canonymous09-02-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4000kitties (Post 20738212)
My problem with his talking is that his voice balloon is over part of the questions unless you wait for him to finish talking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by username123 (Post 20738235)
That, too, is a problem. I just want him to be quiet, or at least have a working mute button. I press it, but nothing happens.

Major problem!! I hate those silly balloons.

The first time we sign into that section, OK but I wonder why WW doesn't recognize that we've heard him before.

WebkinzBatRulz09-06-2010 07:07 PM

the balloons are annoying i can usually figure out the question enough to not have to worry but ive gotten lucky so fars.

they should make the balloons an option....so if you are deaf and need to SEE the words, you can, but if you can hear, then you dont have to see it.

Webberlily09-07-2010 12:53 AM

I also am annoyed by the balloons hiding the question, but.. there is an advantage to this.

For young children learning to read (and this is after all meant for children) seeing the written word as you hear the speech, is helpful in learning to read. It's akin to reading bedtime stories to your children (although less interesting).