Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

Default Make it possible to keep Pets Gift Boxes after opening them

We love the cute boxes that come with our pets when we adopt them. The sad part is, we have to give them up when we open them for our PSI and adoption gifts. It would be cool if we could keep the boxes as a decoration or a storage item in our pets rooms.

Feel free to add a comment if you like the idea, or if you have an idea for the boxes. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: Make it possible to keep Pets Gift Boxes after opening them

That would be cool! I support!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness ♥

hyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to behold

I support!
hyjitlhd is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That would be cool!
I support!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is an awesome idea! I support! It would be cool if they were also a storage unit, where we could store 4 or so items.
hooray101 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 10:40 PM   #6
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Somebody had this thread awhile ago, and I've always thought it's a great idea.
They probably spend so long designing the boxes, and they just sit in our dock for 30 seconds until we go to our room and open it. It'd be great to have decoration boxes, just like the exclusive gift box decoration, to put in our pets room.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 11:09 PM   #7
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I think it would be cool to have a display case that shows all of the boxes you've collected.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:04 AM   #8
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I support! A display case sounds, cool!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #9
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

I support! That sounds pretty cool!
Cozyy is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 08:31 AM   #10
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Starburst1425
We love the cute boxes that come with our pets when we adopt them. The sad part is, we have to give them up when we open them for our PSI and adoption gifts. It would be cool if we could keep the boxes as a decoration or a storage item in our pets rooms.

Feel free to add a comment if you like the idea, or if you have an idea for the boxes. Thanks
View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
I think it would be cool to have a display case that shows all of the boxes you've collected.
View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
I support! A display case sounds, cool!
I think these are wonderful ideas! I would love a display of all our boxes. It could be just like the display that we have of our figurines! Ganz takes so much time to design such beautiful boxes. They should really come up with a way to keep them. I fully agree! have a great day all!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Closed