Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #161
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Make-A-Pet! Over one hundered ideas for pets by YOU! Including PSF's, PSI's, and pet pictures!

That horned lizard is so cool! That's a great idea!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 02:17 PM   #162
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Make-A-Pet! Over one hundered ideas for pets by YOU! Including PSF's, PSI's, and pet pictures!

here is one of our dream pets

Click the image to open in full size.

his food would be

his psi could be

serengeti sunset window that pictures a sunset and images in Shadow of giraffee, zerbra, and elephant walk past it.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #163
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

These are all great ideas! Keep it up!
Old 10-18-2008, 05:52 PM   #164
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

Default Re: Make-A-Pet! Over one hundered ideas for pets by YOU! Including PSF's, PSI's, and pet pictures! UPDATE: Webkinz brow cow is now a real Webkinz! YAY!!! :D

YAY! The webkinz brown cow is actually a Webkinz! YAYYYY!
Old 10-19-2008, 12:06 PM   #165
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Make-A-Pet! Over one hundered ideas for pets by YOU! Including PSF's, PSI's, and pet pictures! UPDATE: Webkinz brow cow is now a real Webkinz! YAY!!! :D

i think there should be a lochness monster. it's PSF could be fish fellet or fish nuggets, it's PSI could be lochness water, a dark watered pool with a water slide! another pet could be a flying monkey! it's PSF could be flying banana split and it's PSI could be a monkey trunks jugle gym! another pet could be a purple back gorilla(white with a big purple spot on it's back)! it's PSF could be purple bananas and PSI could be purple back recliner it is white with a purple spot on it! sorry i couldn't give you images, i don't know how to do it!
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #166
Webkinz :)

tmp21s has a spectacular aura abouttmp21s has a spectacular aura about

lil kinz beagle, and lil kinz sherbert bunny, hamster, welsh corgi,
Old 10-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #167
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

These are all great ideas! I really wish all these could be real webkinz!
Old 10-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #168
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

i really like the garter snake and instead of the chair it should have a green grass table and i love the marshmallow cat, i think it should be called the albino cat though
Old 10-20-2008, 06:55 PM   #169
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
i really like the garter snake and instead of the chair it should have a green grass table and i love the marshmallow cat, i think it should be called the albino cat though
Thanks for the tips!
Old 10-30-2008, 05:25 PM   #170
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by soccerox7
♥ Let's see how many new pets we can come up with!Please post a picture, the PSI and PSF. Thanks for all your great ideas! I don't think I will be able to post all of your pets on the first post any longer, but you can still share your ideas with other members! I read each and every one of your ideas!
♥ To make a pet
, you can either start from scratch, or use an image of a Webkinz that already exists off the catalog. After you copy the image off the catalog, you can copy and paste it into the paint program, and make it as silly or as interesting as you would like! (I find it easier to edit the images after I click view and then zoom to large size). Then, go to tinypic.com (or whatever site you prefer) and upload the image and copy and paste the IMG code for forums. Remember to have fun and be creative! Don't forget to rate this thread!

PLEASE NOTE: I won't make a picture because you ask me to. It takes a really long time to do complicated things like change the entire color of a pet. If a bunch of people asked me to make pictures for them, what fun would that be? Thanks. Here's what myself and others did:

Marshmallow Cat: (By Soccerox7)

PSF: Tuna S'Mores

PSI: White Silk Cat Basket Bed

Love Polar Bear: (Soccerox7)

PSF: Strawberries n' Fish Sundae

PSI: Pink Hearts Arctic Window

Pink Hippo: (Idea by Bobocheese3, image by Soccerox7)

PSF: Flowers and Butterflies Salad

PSI: Jewel and Gem Hippo Bed

Shamrock Puppy: (Alyyxoxo)

PSF: Shamrock Soup

PSI: Pot o' Gold Chair

Pink Sparkle Unicorn: (Webkinz Diva)

PSF: Pink 'N' Polka Dotted Pie

PSI: Pink Sparkle Lounger

Green Googles: (Soccerox7)

PSF: Green Vanilla Créme
Brûlée

PSI: Emerald City Window

Goat: (WebkinzXxX)

PSF: Goaty Grass

PSI: Herd 'Em Up Staff

Polka-Dot Poodle: (Soccerox7)

PSF: Polka-Dot Pancakes

PSI: Pretty Polka-Dot In-ground Swimming Pool

Border Collie: (Orangie9100)

PSF: Collie Licorice

PSI: Miniature Herding Playset

Polka-Dot Hippo: (Lollipop7938hgl)

PSF: Polka-Dot Nibbles

PSI: Polka-Dot Couch

Love Duck: (Lollipop7938hgl)

PSI: Heart-Shaped Sandwiches

PSF: Heart Dining Table

Hallow Dog: (WebkinzXxX)

PSF: Spider Soup

PSI: Haunted Ghost Wardrobe

Calico Cat: (Idea by Rainbowkitten49, image by Soccerox7)

PSF: Rainbow Tuna Tarfue

PSI: Fish Bed

Christmas Dragon: (WebkinzXxX)

PSF: Christmas Tree Bark

PSI: Santa Sleigh (rideable)

Calico Bunny: ( Idea by Thebunny4life, image by Soccerox7)

PSF: Calico Carrot Cake

PSI: Calico Bunny Calico Bed

Baby Blue Duck: (Idea by Superstar2000, image by Soccerox7)

PSF: Baby Blue Sushi

PSI: Dreamy Baby Blue Bed

Rainbow Googles: (Catdog455)

PSF: Rainbow Drops (Similar to lemon drops)

PSI: Over-the-Rainbow Airplane

CONTINUED ON POST #4 and #6!

I had the EXACT same idea except mine is you play it on Webkinz lol!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great ideas! <3, shamrock puppy! :d, vampire webkinz!, very cool!