Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 09:18 AM   #51
I dance for
Webkinz :)

Msay9 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Make-A-Pet II! Come share YOUR ideas for Webkinz! Pictures, PSFs, and PSIs included!

View Post Originally Posted by madness151
The new and improved coolmint reindeer
Click the image to open in full size.
PSI: Coolmint Canopy bed
PSF: Coolmint pastry
That's awesome! So cool! Lol, get it?
Msay9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #52
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Make-A-Pet II! Come share YOUR ideas for Webkinz! Pictures, PSFs, and PSIs included!

I have no skills with the posting of pictures, but I always thought a rainbow striped zebra would be cute (probably as an estore pet). The PSF: Pot o' Gold Pancakes. The PSI: Splendid Spectrum Settee. Maybe some picture genius could come up with a paint version of this...

~klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #53
I dance for

Msay9 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by klb1010
I have no skills with the posting of pictures, but I always thought a rainbow striped zebra would be cute (probably as an estore pet). The PSF: Pot o' Gold Pancakes. The PSI: Splendid Spectrum Settee. Maybe some picture genius could come up with a paint version of this...

~klb1010
That's cool! I can't make one though, I just edited the Blossom Fish for mine. Sorry
Msay9 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 05:36 PM   #54
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Well, I tried making a zebra for you, klb, but it didn't turn out too good... But I did get the idea for a Patriotic Fox!

PSI: Patriotic Plane (Pet can ride on it)

PSF: Red, White, and Blue Burgers
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #55
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Attachment 162427
strawberry manitee
PSF:heart dumplings
PSI:A pond shaped like a strawberry(LOLZ)

Last edited by Fairmaidenbmt; 07-12-2009 at 05:40 PM..
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #56

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

ohh i am going to make a dolphin with stars and moons on it !!!
computeradmit is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 05:19 PM   #57
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Fairmaidenbmt
Attachment 162427
strawberry manitee
PSF:heart dumplings
PSI:A pond shaped like a strawberry(LOLZ)
Cute!! I love it!

---------- soccerox7 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by computeradmit
ohh i am going to make a dolphin with stars and moons on it !!!
That's a great idea!! I cant wait to see your pic!

Last edited by soccerox7; 02-04-2009 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #58
1997whodey

1997whodey is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size. I give you the Strawberry Dino!!
PSI:Strawberry Patch Bed(Strawberry shaped and colored)
PSF:Strawberry Slushie
1997whodey is offline Male
Old 02-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #59
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 1997whodey
Click the image to open in full size. I give you the Strawberry Dino!!
PSI:Strawberry Patch Bed(Strawberry shaped and colored)
PSF:Strawberry Slushie
Cute idea! I'm already craving a strawberry slushie! lol!
Old 02-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #60
BeEf JeRkY!!!

madness151 is just really nicemadness151 is just really nice

Blueberry bunny!

Psi: Spring has sprung t.v
Psf; Pete's homemade cotton tail cotton candy
madness151 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
awesome thread!, made a b&w cheeky cat!