Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #1
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Make-A-Pet II! Come share YOUR ideas for Webkinz! Pictures, PSFs, and PSIs included!

Hi everyone! Welcome to...

Make-A-Pet II!

This is where people can share their ideas for Webkinz! This was once a popular thread a while back, and I thought I'd bring it back! To go the the thread that started it all, go here!

To make a pet of your own, browse around in the Webkinz catalog on webkinz.com (or start from scratch!)....

For PAINT: ... and right, click on the image of the pet you want. Click "copy" and open up paint, which most people already have on their computer. Click "file" and then "paste". Create whatever pet you please! Make it rainbow, have spots, or whatever you'd like!

For PICNIK or other photo-editing sites: Right click on the image of the pet you wand and click "copy image location". Go to whichever photo-editing website you'd like (or one you have on your computer... I personally like Picnik.com because the "tint" feature is really helpful when changing a pet's color). The click "get image from website" and paste the image location. Then edit as you please!

Then, save the image to your computer and upload it to tinypic.com. Click on "IMG code for forums and message boards" and paste it in your post! Don't forget to include the PSF and PSI!

BE CREATIVE!

Take a look at some I made:

Cotton Candy Stallion:

Click the image to open in full size.

PSF: Sweet Sugar Hay Fries

PSI: Horseshoe Cotton-Candy Cart (goes well with the circus theme at the eStore)

Green Googles:

PSF: Green Vanilla Créme Brûlée

PSI: Emerald City Window

Strawberry Cow:

PSF: Strawberry Fudge n' Grass Sundae

PSI: Strawberry Fields Forever Bush (can be put in an outdoor yard and you tend to it like a garden plant! Every 5 days it supplies strawberry candies!)

Polka-Dot Poodle:

PSF: Polka-Dot Pancakes

PSI:
Pretty Polka-Dot In-ground Swimming Pool

Have fun! I can't wait to see your ideas!

Last edited by soccerox7; 01-02-2009 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccerox7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
MissTaylorMango

Default Re: Make-A-Pet II! Come share YOUR ideas for Webkinz! Pictures, PSFs, and PSIs included!

Those are great ideas!! I love the way you edited them to make the different colors!!! I'll post some of my ideas soon, I just want to think of them first!! Lol....well I'll be coming by later.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
I Love You!!!
Webkinz :)

MissMe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Make-A-Pet II! Come share YOUR ideas for Webkinz! Pictures, PSFs, and PSIs included!

Aww i LOVE yours ill come back later when i make mine
MissMe is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #4
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Thank MissTaylorMango and MissMe! I can't wait to see some of your ideas!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
nancy2222

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

kool ideas:-)
nikki0001 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 10:06 AM   #6
BeEf JeRkY!!!

madness151 is just really nicemadness151 is just really nice

Introducing the mint chocolate lab
PSI: Minty chip ice cream chair
PSF: Creamy canine ice cream
madness151 is offline Male
Old 01-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #7
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by madness151
Introducing the mint chocolate lab
PSI: Minty chip ice cream chair
PSF: Creamy canine ice cream
That's so cool! It sounds like an e-store pet, lol! Thanks so much for contributing!
Old 01-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #8
BeEf JeRkY!!!

blue raspberry dino
PSI: raspberry volcano (when clicked pours gooey blue streams)
PSF: Tasty berry tarts
Old 01-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #9
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by madness151
blue raspberry dino
PSI: raspberry volcano (when clicked pours gooey blue streams)
PSF: Tasty berry tarts
Great idea! I can see you like the Picnik tint feature, lol!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #10
BeEf JeRkY!!!

Blue emperor dragon!
PSI: Timeless tresure wardtrobe
PSF: Fireball burrito

Last edited by madness151; 01-02-2009 at 12:11 PM..
Closed

Tags
awesome thread!, made a b&w cheeky cat!