Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

goldenlovexo is on a distinguished road

Default make more webkinz dogs!

there are tons of dogs out there that haven't been created by ganz, and they should. do you relieze how many people like simple webkinz like the brown dog, golden retriever and cocker spaniel??? i think ganz needs to make more of those.
goldenlovexo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: make more webkinz dogs!

View Post Originally Posted by goldenlovexo
there are tons of dogs out there that haven't been created by ganz, and they should. do you relieze how many people like simple webkinz like the brown dog, golden retriever and cocker spaniel??? i think ganz needs to make more of those.
Great idea! We need something simple like that! Maybe a Great Dane?
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 07-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Hi! Although more webkinz dogs would be nice, GANZ needs to create a vairety of webkinz pets, and we already do have many dogs, including:

bernese mountain dog
american cocker spaniel
cocker spaniel
brown dog
bulldog
jack russel
beagle
shar pei
dalmation
irish setter
poodle
dachshund
portgueuse water dog
black lab
yellow lab
brown lab
boston terrier
pug
saint bernard
german shepherd
basset hound
collie
black poodle
husky
samoyed
schnauzer
springer spaniel
yorkie white terrier
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #4

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

Bichon frise
Westie
Wee-Chon
Siber-***
What type of dog is your avatar? I have a pet Wee-chon
magicpony6 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 07:51 AM   #5

goldenlovexo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by magicpony6
Bichon frise
Westie
Wee-Chon
Siber-***
What type of dog is your avatar? I have a pet Wee-chon
i think its a Maltese but idk
goldenlovexo is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I would like them to make more cats IMO.
They had about 80-ish dogs and only about 30-ish cats.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I believe they come out with some kind of dog every month. In the comming months, they have a few realistic dogs coming out.
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!