Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Make the kinzstyle outlet pop up like the w shop

Wouldn't it make life so much easier? I get so tired of going back and forth from my room to it, and having to leave the runway room if I need shoes or something.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Make the kinzstyle outlet pop up like the w shop

They should totally do this!!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

in 2009, before the pj shop produced, the cloths was in w-shop, and that was more easy.
and i dont like when pj is talking and talking more all the time
so it will be great if ganz will make the pj shop pop up...
nici is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #4

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

That is much easier!!!!!!! I'm so tired of hearing PJ blabbing about "Welcome back!" and all those stuff. It would be much easier to make it pop up only half way instead. I, too am tired of going back and forth and back and forth! I love this idea. It is like one of the awesomest ideas someone could ever think of!
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #5
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Ditto whyu could they have kept the clothes in the w-shop
zacspet is offline Male
Old 10-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #6
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

at first when i read the topic line i was thinking i am not going to support this but actually i get what yah mean and it was much easier before the outlet came along and i have this problem as well i hate leaving the trading room and everything. i liek the clothing machine but we could do without it
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 06:31 PM   #7
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

That's a great suggestion! I support!

-C
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #8
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

THANK GODNESS SOMEONE SUGGESTED THIS. ditto everyone who has posted.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

YES i support! It's so annoying when i want to get the special clothing item and i'm in the middle of a party or something
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i support! -c