Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 12:41 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Make-a-Kinz? What Webkinz do you want?

Pet: strawberry bunny
Signature/Regular?: regular
Estore or Plush?: Plush!
Appearence?: A pink/red and green rabbit
PSI?: Strawberry bed
PSF?: Strawberry ice sundae
websy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 10:42 PM   #22
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

cute idea websy!!!
scoutreeve is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #23

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks so much
I would like to see something different like that come out. But Ganz would probably make it to girly for my likings, but I'd have to get it since it was my idea XD
websy is offline Male
Old 06-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #24
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

My Idea!!

Pet: Tuxedo Cat!!
Estore/ Plush? Sig/ Reg?: Definately regular Plush!!
Appearance: The plush would be kinda like the Himalayan with fluffy fur but black except a white "bib" (chest), white belly, and white toes. The virtual would be a fluffy-like cat (i'm saying fluffy because of my sweetie, Blazer who is fluffy tuxedo cat! but shothaired tuxedos are cute too!!) with black but white chest and toes (you couldn't see his belly).
PSI: Tuxedo!! (lol i have no ideA!! it could be like hmm idk ..... maybe like black like a spy tux?? lol)
PSF: Scrumptious Fish (sooo creative right?? lol jk, i would need more time with the PSF!)

I have wanted a tuxedo cat!! It would be adorable!!

(for those who don't know, tuxedo cats are not a breed. they are just the markings on a cat like tabby, calico, not like himalayan, persian)

Second idea!!
Pet: Snow Leopard (i know, it'll be the 4th leopard!lol)
Estore/ Plush? Sig/ Reg?: plush, maybe a signature? That'd be cool!
Appearance: White with blackish-browinsh spots.
PSI: Snow Sled Ride?? (it could be like a slide but your pet gets on a sled and rides down a lil hill?)
PSF: Snowcovered Mice? (eww lol kinda gross...)

Third Idea!!
Pet: Boxer!
Estore/Plush? Sig/ Reg?: Plush! Regular!!
Appearance: Dark tan (not really brown) white chest, white toes, no docked ears or tail. Regular ears and tail.
PSI: Boxing Ring Trampoline (cool right? It could look like a boxing ring but be a trampoline!!)
PSF: Box of Bits and Bites (again i'm not good with PSFs!!)

Fourth Idea!!
Wait, i don't have a fourth idea. Well i probably do somewhere in my mind, but i can't think of one right now....

Great ideas everynoe!! Ganz should see all our creative pet designs!! Oh yeah!!
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #25

I really love your ideas! I like 1, 2, and 4 the best XD
websy is offline Male
Old 06-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #26

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

Pet: Shih Tzu
Plush/eStore: Plush
Design: Like the yorkie, only black where the white is and white were the pink is, and a sparkly red bow
PSI: Bowtiful Dresser
PSF: Petite Puppy Porkchop bites
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #27
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Pet: Papillion
Design: Papillion dog, look it up. ;]
Appearance: Look at pic
PSI: Bubbling Butterfly Backyard Bath
PSF: Bounding Beef Kabobs

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #28
ow! Thanks Canada!!!

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, i REALLY hope no one did this already, OSTRICH!!!!!

Pet: Ostrich
Signature/Regular?: Signature Estore or Plush?: Plush!
Appearence?:
Click the image to open in full size. Like thise, but with more detail and bendy legs.

PSI?: An Awesome Ostrich Plane! (Who's flightless now?) PSF?: Ginormous Ostrich Egg!

Pet: Werewolf
Signature/Regular?: Regular Estore or Plush?: Estore
Appearence?:

Click the image to open in full size. Like the wolves, not the guy. Or, like the ones in Twilight!

PSI?:Werewolf Wading Pool PSF?: Watermelon with Worcestershire sauce

Last edited by Lilac444; 06-02-2010 at 09:37 AM..
Lilac444 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #29
Lil Kinz
zanman96 is an unknown quantity at this point

pet-slime dalmation

Design-like the dalmation but green with dark blue spots

PSI-a pool filled with slime

PSF-a slime parfait
zanman96 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #30
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

Wow we got a lot of great ideas on here while I wasn't on! I love that some people posted pics, drawings, multiple ideas,etc. Keep up the great work guys!!
scoutreeve is offline Female
Closed