Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Make All Items Kinzpostable!

I think that all items on WW should be able to be Kinzposted. It really annoys me when there's a prize I really want, but then I win it on one of my side accounts instead of my main and I can't even send it. So, I think we should be able to send all items. What do you think? I think it would be very useful and helpful.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #2
T9850

T9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter covered
T9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter covered

Default Re: Make All Items Kinzpostable!

There have been many requests for that. Unforuntately, because of abuse by bad WW members, Ganz wouldn't make that happen. If only there were no abusers, Ganz would consider that.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #3

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
There have been many requests for that. Unforuntately, because of abuse by bad WW members, Ganz wouldn't make that happen. If only there were no abusers, Ganz would consider that.
Can you give an example of what the abusers do to make ganz not do that?
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #4

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally support this idea.
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 05:43 PM   #5
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
if you have an eStore account, and bought many items with real money, then if you get hacked on that account, the hacker would send all the eStore and other priceless to his or her own account
wenjun is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #6

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Well, I still think they should. I don't think WW should revolve around the estore.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #7
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I like this idea too!
Old 10-15-2011, 11:45 PM   #8

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
if you have an eStore account, and bought many items with real money, then if you get hacked on that account, the hacker would send all the eStore and other priceless to his or her own account
thanks for info,i still would support to have all items kinzpostable or sell able to wshop. even estore stuff.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 09:00 AM   #9
T9850

T9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter covered
T9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter coveredT9850 is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
It was mainly auctions on eBay selling minor Webkinz World items for like $25-50.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-16-2011, 05:57 PM   #10

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I would love this too!
but what if you bought a nice outfit from the estore and your little sister/brother/kid sent it to friend as a gift? or sold it? that would be sad. It happened to me, my 3 year old sold some of my very rare stuff....
but not my estore clothes
I think some things should be made kinzpostable,
All prizes that can be won in games ( i wish i didn't have estore stuff stuck on my tiny account)
daily kinzcare ( since they are now log out prizes and I don't want them, but some people do
& trophies ( if you won a trophy, it's yours, you should be able to trade it or throw it away if you want. lol
babymuggy is offline Female
Closed