Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!
migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!

Default Magical Animal Webkinz

You'll like my Magical Animal pet theme.

Magic Dragon – orange and yellow-scaled body and the head is held back by a purple bandana. PSI: Dragon Slide and PSF: Puffs of Smoke Soup.

Magic Black Cat – black fur and wears a dark blue scarf printed with catheads. PSI: Black Cat Slide and PSF: Felime Delight.

Magic Firebird – red and orange feathers pushed back by a red hair band decorated with a pink flower. PSI: Firebird Slide and PSF: Fire Feather Flan.

Magic Seahorse – sea-green skin. PSI: Seahorse Slide and PSF: Steamed Shrimp Cupcakes.

Magic Snow Swan – white feathers pulled into a side ponytail. PSI: Snowy Swan Slide and PSF: Snowy Cattail Corndogs.

Magic Unicorn – white fur with a light blue mane in a ponytail, light blue hooves, and tail. Wears a golden star pendant. PSI: Twisty Unicorn Slide and PSF: Star Berry Pizza.

Magic Ice Bear – white fur. PSI: Crystal Ice Bear Slide and PSF: Icy Honey Porridge.
migrubbs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #2
I ❤ Keldeo :D

chloetyuiop1 swims in greatness
chloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Magical Animal Webkinz

I'm loving the idea of a Magical Dragon and a Magical Seahorse
chloetyuiop1 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #3

migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!

View Post Originally Posted by chloetyuiop1
I'm loving the idea of a Magical Dragon and a Magical Seahorse

Glad you love them.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I am totally loving this idea! They've already come up with a Magical Retriever that's nearly impossible to get and this is a perfect idea! and something everybody could have a chance of getting! I totally support this idea, through and through!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 04:08 PM   #5
- Mahfaeraak -

Siobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguise
Siobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguise

There is also the Magical Panda, so these would be a great addition to the theme!

Siobhanin is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 04:23 PM   #6

cake1009 is a creator of wonder
cake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wonder

OMG!!!!! I love these ideas!!!!!! OMG!!!!
cake1009 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 09:08 PM   #7

7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art
7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art

I would like the black cat
7thheaven is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #8
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day
maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day

Love them I love Magical things!
maegansusie is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 09:45 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by cake1009
OMG!!!!! I love these ideas!!!!!! OMG!!!!

I'm sure you do!
Old 04-14-2014, 12:27 AM   #10
e are all
Gifted

rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!
rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by Siobhanin
There is also the Magical Panda, so these would be a great addition to the theme!

Too true
rabbit1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ideas for ganz, ilovecake1009!, magical creatures, webkinz, ~<3~