Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Default The Magic W Puppy!!! Please Support today!

The Magic Puppy!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you for the picture artemishunter!

I had this idea the other day and I thought it would be a huge hit! Just like the peace puppy and clover puppy. The Magic W puppy would be white and covered in Magic W's and it would have blue ears. If you have any ideas for it's PSF and PSI please post! I have seen many great ideas, so thank you to everyone who has contributed! You are also welcome to post some pictures on how you think it should look.

Please Support!

Last edited by 98violet; 10-22-2010 at 05:58 PM..
98violet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
kirby the puff ball
Webkinz :)

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

Default Re: The Magic W Puppy!!! Please Support today!

I like the idea how about it's PSI be a better version of the w pond
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 09-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
Spike <3
Webkinz :)

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

I support!!!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #4
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

I support! I am working on a picture too

oh and you should remove the supporters list,that's considered a petition which isn't allowed.
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #5
Working on GT
Banned
xXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of light

Aww! That's a great idea. It would be a classic!
xXSummerPupXx is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

that would be cool to do for like Webkinz's 10-year anniversary or something. xD

it would make it like a milestone collectible.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #7
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kirby153785
Great idea! Maybe it could be a Magic W Pond!

View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
I support! I am working on a picture too

oh and you should remove the supporters list,that's considered a petition which isn't allowed.
Thanks! I can't wait to see what the picture looks like! I removed the list.

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
that would be cool to do for like Webkinz's 10-year anniversary or something. xD

it would make it like a milestone collectible.
That would be awesome!

Thank you everyone, for supporting!
98violet is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #8
Working on GT
Banned
xXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kirby153785
Or a crystal pond with a Magic W shape. Webkinz W crystals would be scattered all over, everything would be sparkling.

I'm thinking about the PSF..
xXSummerPupXx is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #9
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

That would be a really cute pet!

It's PSI could be a geyser shooting out little magic Ws??
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #10
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.

I didn't want it to look just like the other dogs (peace pup clover pup etc.) so I used a lab for a base.I might improve it this week
artemishunter is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree