Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 01:26 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Lupus - The Disease I Live With

I think this would be a wonderful idea. I will go email ganz right now. If they find a cure within your life, I really hope you are cured!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 07:20 AM   #22
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

Thank You everyone! I appreciate it so much!
kathstew is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #23
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

Please read the main post again, I have updated it.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #24
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

That's a very good idea. I think Ganz should make a line of pets supporting these things and such.

Breast Cancer HAS enough coverage...but, what about lupus? Does anybody know what lupus is? No, of course not.
I agree w/ your idea.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #25
Gifted

thanks Wolves. I appreciate. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do to change Ganz' mind. I have e-mailed a few other companies, hopefully they will be a little more open to stuff like this.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #26
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That is a good idea, that's mean that they lied to you like that though!
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 11:43 PM   #27
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

first of all, i think this is a great idea
second of all, i'm sorry about what you said in the update
third of all, i wish you the best of luck in life
Old 06-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #28
Gifted

thank you, luree and smallmonkey.

i appreciate all your wishes, and thank you for complimenting my idea. I am upset they lied to me too.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:24 AM   #29
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I realize this will not change their mind, but I am going to e-mail Ganz sometime and point out what you said, kathstew. I am also going to make several points of my own, and include some facts about lupus, and maybe even my research paper I did in school. It is wrong of them to say no to this idea when they are supporting breast cancer. (Don't get me wrong, I am a big supporter of breast cancer too, someone in my close family has it. I'm just upset because EVERYBODY knows what breast cancer is, but no one knows what lupus is it seems.)
-sarahgotchi
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 09:20 AM   #30
Gifted

thanks Sarah.

I e-mailed them again a few days ago, saying how disappointed i as well as others were. THat I knew they were supporting breast cancer, so why couldn't they support lupus?

They sent me a new e-mail, that goes to the people who decide who is a part of the webkinz foundation. So me and my mom's friend (who works for lupus ontario) are probably going to work on this now. I am just waiting to here back from her, so see what she has to say about the whole thing.

Thanks for the support everyone!
I will keep you all updated!
Closed